CairnTalk

Sounds like this was an Eli plan...

goforette

My husband and I had the most coordinated, naughty Cairn evening last night. Something that our little forum friend Eli would have recommended I'm sure...... HA!

So I've got our Hollie throwing up on the carpet, but she prefers to eat it rather than let us clean it up, so I ask my husband to assist with it, since we're expecting our first human baby and I'm awfully queasy around vomit at this time..... so I ask where is Brystal??? So I run up the stairs to look for sneaky dog to find her on the master bed peeing her heart out on my brand new WHITE quilt set! I suppose we deserve it for not having accidents in over a year.... but really..... NAUGHTY! :twisted:

Hollie Edelbrock & Brystal Sonoma
Chris, Stacy and Little Noah

Since it was brand new, i'm sure she felt that it didn't smell right... she was just making it 'homie' for you.

Tracy, Amos, Walter, Brattwrust & Mettwurst a.k.a The Gremlins

I'm sure there's some sort of Cairn Conspiracy....

Congratulations on the human baby!

Maggie Keegan & Kai-lee

WOOF! Eli, here.

Hey! Don't go blamin' ME for that bad behavior! Anybody who knows me knows I am all about the chaos and mayhem, not the destruction. Now those girls are on the right track; one creates a diversion while the other indulges in some mischief. But I do not condone random destruction of property. OK, maybe some paper products here and there, but that's easy to clean up and easy to replace. And barfing is an accident, right?

Havin' a baby, huh? Just wait and see what those sweet girls can get away with when the kid gets there!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

i'm sure phase III was supposed to be hollie had shredded all the curtains by the time you got back downstaris.

Archived