CairnTalk

Cairns in South Carolina?

jetta

i'm new to the group and am wondering if there are any cairns in the Upstate SC(Greenville) area? we'd like to get our 6 month old puppy around some other cairns to play every once in a while. thanks!

• 3 weeks later...

Welcome to the forum. I know that "Indie and Sophie's Mom" are from Greenville. I was hoping to meet them when I was in Greenville in April. My brother lives there. It was freezing, rainy, and miserable. I barely left my brothers house so didn't get a chance to meet them.

You might want to watch for other posts from them, and send them a little email.

Not quite South Carolina, but there is also a new cairn terrier club in the process of forming in North Georgia - see www.ngctc.org

TNA, sorry you had such a bad time last time you visited Greenville. I'm sure your brother has told you it's a beautiful place. Thanks for the head's up on Indie and Sophie's Mom. I'll look them up.

Tomq, I appreciate the N. GA club. I had not discovered that via google. I travel out to GA often for business so I'll have to keep up with them. Thanks!

Jetta, I've been there several times, and know just how beautiful it can be. Just bad timing on my part for the last visit.

Archived