CairnTalk

My Winnie is gone

kayharley

Dear Winnie. I've said it before, and I'll say it again here: God should have made cairns to last 100 years. Allie, T Bone and I hope you'll find comfort in your memories.

Sandy,

I'm so saddened to read Winnie has passed on to Rainbow Bridge. My heart is heavy for you and with you. It is a big loss when we loss our bestest pals. There such a big part of our family. Please know I'm thinking of you and wishing you peace. You have 15 wonderful years of precious memories that will live within your heart forever. Hugs to you

sympathy_graphics_1.gif

Rhonda,Kramer & Angel Missy "Blessed is the person who has earned the love of an old dog". "It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are" Missy Rainbow Bridge Memorial
/>http://www.indulgedfurries.com/petdiabetes/memorium/missy2.htm

Kayharley,

Please accept my condolences on the loss of Winnie.

I'm sure Winnie and my pal Mac as well as all the others who have gone to the Bridge anxiously await seeing us again.

My thought and prayers are for you during this difficult time.

Jerry

Winnie isnt gone...she has just gone ahead. Good thought for you and your crew. Vonnie

I LOVE MY CAIRNS PUDDLES AND IRIS!

Very sorry to hear about your loss...:pray:

You must give some time to your fellow men. Even if it's a little thing, do something for others - something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

-Albert Schweitzer (1875 - 1965)

Chase and Gus video

Youtube- Best of Chase and Gus

Cairn Terrierists

It's because cats simply can't be trusted for heavy lifting & dirty work required in the war on terrior.

sheila and Misty

kindof late-so sorry to hear about the loss of your little winnie. Hurts bad I remember well. Im sure shes in much beter health now romping around having a blast with all the other cairns that have moved on. boy arent all of us animal lovers going to have a huge welcomming committe when its our turn to cross over...wishing you many heartcomforting thoughts of the time you spent tgether here on earth.

My heart goes out to you, but it sure sounds like Winnie was telling you it was her time. You know, the biggest hearts are strongest & Winnie stayed with you as long as she could. She's in our prayers, and so are you-

Nancy & Rocky

If you think you are too small to be effective, you have never been in bed with a mosquito

• 2 weeks later...

i rarely have time to get on anymore so I am just running across this. I am SOOO sorry for your loss. My first dog (Belle) lived to be 15 and I remember how I felt when she passed on. It is hard and it never goes away, but it gets easier. It comforts me to think that Belle is now in a place where she is not hurting and where she is playing with all the beloved animals that have been lost. I know Winnie has joined them. I will certainly be thinking about you and praying that God will bring you comfort in this time of loss.

We give dogs time we can spare, space we can spare and love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made.

-M. Acklam

Savannah's Dogster Page

• 2 months later...

I'm so sorry to hear of Winnie passing, and especially sorry that I wasn't here to help you grieve. Losing a pet is like losing part of our soul.

((((HUGS))))).

Archived