CairnTalk

In loving memory of Flickwynds Spike

cairnsby3

I first brought Spike home as a 12-week-old puppy and his first dog friend was an Australian Shepherd named Calvin, who belonged to my best friend. I always believed that Calvin told him the most important thing is

Linda
MACH3 Red Lion Springin Miss Macho CDX RAE OF ME
Marquee Cairnoch Glintofmacho CD RE MX MXJ OF ME

Glenmore Hjour Summer Sun

Linda,

It's obvious that you and Spike had a wonderful, loving relationship for over 13 years. Every dog should be as fortunate as Spike was to have and owner like you, and every owner should have the chance to experience what Spike meant to you. You will keep him in your heart until you can hold him in your arms again. Our condolences to you.

Jim, Connie, Bailey & Sophie

FLOWERCHILD-1-1.jpgBAILEYSOPHIE4-22-07002-1.jpg

i'm so sorry to learn of spike's passing. we all know what you are going through, and are thinking of you. you'll see spike again.

Linda, What a beautiful story of your life with Spike! Of course - a bond that will never be broke..... Peace to you and your family.

Linda:

I just lost my 13 year old cairn Smokey a week ago Monday and I know the pain you are feeling. It sounds like Spike was a wonderful part of your life. I'll keep you in my thoughts.

Barb

I'm so saddened to hear of Spike's passing. My heart hurts for you. Please know I'm thinking of you. You have my sincere condolences.

Godspeed Spike

RainbowBridge-2.jpg

Rhonda,Kramer & Angel Missy "Blessed is the person who has earned the love of an old dog". "It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are" Missy Rainbow Bridge Memorial
/>http://www.indulgedfurries.com/petdiabetes/memorium/missy2.htm

Linda,

That was a wonderful dedication to the companionship you and Spike shared for the last 13 years. You and Spike were blessed to have each other, and I know you will keep that in your soul for all time to come.

Antonietta

I am so sorry for your loss, but that tribute to Spike was so beautiful! Thank you for sharing it with us!

Linda,

I've long watched your adventures with Spike from afar. Providence brought you together, and the relationship and accomplishments that you and Spike shared have inspired many a Cairnite to coax their cairn off the couch to attempt the world of performance. Thank you....and thank Spike. Many cairn lovers will be saddened to hear of his passing. My deepest condolences to you.

Greg Perry

Greg and Val Perry

Home of Kula RN CGC, Am. Can. Int'l. CH Cairngorm Coffee Tea or Me RA ME EE2/Can. SE NAJ NAS CGC (Kona), CH Clanmarr's Steele Princess (Hattie) and CH Scotchbroom Thistle The Patriot SE (Sully) Visit: CroftersDream.com

So sorry for your loss....I know that kind of loss....our pets are our friends and family too. What wonderful memories you will always have in your heart....and as long as they are there...they will always be with you.....another borrowed angel....now returned.

Archived