CairnTalk

Pegasus

Pegasus

Hello !

I'm Pegasus, I'm french ... I don't speak English very well, sorry for some mistakes ... I'm 16 years old and I've learnt English for serveral years. ( I haven't found any forum's part where I could present myself, thus i do it there.)

I like Cairns very much, and i've created a french forum about Cairns.

Anyway ...

I present you my dog : Rudy

He is 7 years old, and 8 in March !

He isn't a very active dog ...

He likes very much the sofa and sleeps all the day !

For you, a photo :

Rudy in action !

02xa3.jpg

Great picture! I love Rudy in action.

Your english is very good.

Welcome to the cairn forum. We have people all over the world that come and talk here. We would love to hear about the adventures of Rudy and his human.

thank you !

oscar's mom > My english very good ? However, at school i don't have good results :ermm:

Anyway ... you want to hear the adventures of Rudy ? But as you see it ... Rudy isn't very active ... But recently, he has found a rat in the cellar. He hasn't caught it but he has smelt it very well ! Now, the rat left the cellar but it is under our terrace. My mother is scared because she thinks he risks being jamed. Rudy is enjoyed to haunt the rat even though he never might catch it !!

Nicole Kristen > i think this is the favourite poistion of the Cairn.

I wanted see your photos ( in your topic ) but this photos don't work, i can't see that !

Archived