CairnTalk

I took a picture of Gus in his new winter coat today.

montdoug

The little Guster and I were playing in the back yard today and I decided I needed an updated photo and decided to share it. Gus has developed an underbite which upon hearing about it prompted his breeder to send us back a fair amount of money in exchange for neutering him which we were going to do anyway. I know it's not desirable but we sure think it's cute. He's our little "Wolf-Man Gus".

He's a tough little guy and all the time spent with a stripping knife was well worth it as he is now near impervious to the elements. We comb and brush him daily in the winter coat but he's actually come to like it (it's the attention he likes I think).

What a fantastic addition they are to our lives. Everyone loves him with the possible exception of the bunnies that live under the shed in the back yard (I dread the day he finally catches one).

Gussnewwintercoat007.jpg

Have you hugged your Cairn today?

Gus is absolutely adorable!!! He looks like my Bailey with a longer coat. And I think the underbite gives him character!!!

Kate, Darcy & Bailey's mom

Here's one more. At this point he's out looking for a bunny to terrorize. Our yard bunny's must be the best conditioned rabbits in the state they are running constantly.

Gussnewwintercoat018.jpg

Have you hugged your Cairn today?

lol poor bunnies! I think he is cute even with an under bite!

Dogs' lives are too short. Their only fault, really." - Carlotta Monterey O'Neill

What awesome shots! He's quite the good-looking guy. You've done a great job with his coat, too.

"Lord help me be the person my cairn terriers believe I am."

What a nice looking boy. He looks very wooly, warm, and waterproof - perfectly suited for all that snow. It's obvious you love him very much.

Oh my is he ever so cute. I love, just love when they have the over bite. Too cute. His coat is beautiful. Good job in his grooming

Rhonda,Kramer & Angel Missy "Blessed is the person who has earned the love of an old dog". "It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are" Missy Rainbow Bridge Memorial
/>http://www.indulgedfurries.com/petdiabetes/memorium/missy2.htm

Mia has an underbite too! Hers is very slight and mostly it makes her lower lip really stand out. It is really cute, looks like she is wearing black lipstick.

Gus is a handsome boy. Your pics do a very nice job of demonstrating what a good, hard cairn coat should look like. I'll bet you find that nothing really sticks to that coat, and Gus stays very clean. Well done.

I love the action shot!

Greg and Val Perry

Home of Kula RN CGC, Am. Can. Int'l. CH Cairngorm Coffee Tea or Me RA ME EE2/Can. SE NAJ NAS CGC (Kona), CH Clanmarr's Steele Princess (Hattie) and CH Scotchbroom Thistle The Patriot SE (Sully) Visit: CroftersDream.com

Archived