CairnTalk

Harry's Here

hallswel

Harry arrived yesterday and Jamie leaves the day after Christmas. So for now I have them both. They are both at work with me today.

post-291-1197472179_thumb.jpg

post-291-1197472189_thumb.jpg

Liz

Rebel, Hammurabi, Sugar, Dirty Harry, Paint, Duncan and Saffron

I like the picture with the puppy sticking out his tongue!! too cute

Dogs' lives are too short. Their only fault, really." - Carlotta Monterey O'Neill

They are both adorable. I think it will be hard giving up Jamie. I think you should tell your husband you want to keep them all!

Liz, I can't imagine giving up Jamie either, but Harry is an adorable addition.

One other thing, I wanted to tell you on your Christmas Card, I love Sugar's expression. Its like she's looking at Ham and saying..."he's touching me! he's touching me!" Tom and I just got such a kick out of that.

Keep those pictures of Harry coming!

They are both adorable, but I can't imagine having to let go of Jamie; that has to be the hardest part of being a breeder. Enjoy them as much as you can the next few days.

Sweet baby puppy breath and a warm puppy belly! Now that's a great Christmas present!

I know it will be hard to lose Jamie, but Harry is sure a cute little fellow.

he's awfully attractive! although i'm sure it will be hard to give up Jamie, hopefully Harry will replace her in a sense of still giving you fun puppy antics and making you smile and think of her from time to time. Dirty Harry... simply a great name for a terrier.... is this foreshadowing that he's going to be a digger??? LOL!!!!

Kate, Darcy & Bailey's mom

That is a cute little baby! I want another one. I was trying to talk my husband into getting Archie a brother or sister or girlfriend. She could be Edith Bunker. Oh well...anyway...hope you enjoy the new addition.

What a tight coat. I really like the red! Give Jamie all the hugs and kisses you can til Christmas. As for Harry.....I think I might have missed something....is this exchange a part of showing? Sounds like you have a house full all the time....jealous! Have a grand Christmas will all your family...humans too!

Oh....I'm in love :wub:

They are both beautiful.....what am I saying?..... ALL your dogs are beautiful, Liz.

I can't believe I want another puppy....Remy is only 8 months now, too.

They are both darling! Harry is a cutie pie.

Rhonda,Kramer & Angel Missy "Blessed is the person who has earned the love of an old dog". "It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are" Missy Rainbow Bridge Memorial
/>http://www.indulgedfurries.com/petdiabetes/memorium/missy2.htm

Beautiful dogs! I love the stance in the second picture, if that doesn't express Cairn attitude I don't know what does.

Have you hugged your Cairn today?

Archived