CairnTalk

The reason that I am always tired!

dspangen

Does anyone else have this problem? My son sneaks into my bed every night and now he has a partner in crime. By the morning, I am hanging onto the edge of the bed. Even when the dog is in there....he takes up so much room! I just thought that this picture was too cute. Funny how he sleeps with my son and I'm the one that takes care of him. Oh well....I still love them both to pieces.

post-1529-1192467500_thumb.jpg

Debbie and Diego!

That's because Cairns love children almost as much as treats. Zen loves to sleep in my place when my wife goes to bed before I do.

He always acts like it's a great imposition when I finally come to bed and he has to move.

yes that happens to my husband every night! He says me and two dogs take up the whole bed lol

Dogs' lives are too short. Their only fault, really." - Carlotta Monterey O'Neill

Thank you for the responses. The dog is always under the covers with my son. It's hysterical. I am actually in the process of purchasing a bigger bed. Can you say spoiled? They are both worth it though.

Debbie and Diego!

Archived