CairnTalk

Snow

Jessica H

I am guessing most love it. I have brought Scooter on a few snowshoe trips but I get nervous about him getting cold. I also get nervous because where we live we get very deep snow. Here's a picture of him in the backyard, we had about 3 feet of snow, he loves it though, maybe I'll try taking him a on a short snowshoe hike.

post-2948-1190078765_thumb.jpg

The fence is about 4.5 feet, check out the trailer in the back, he figured out how to get over the little fence but then he managed to climb up the snow (near the trailer) and over the big fence, SO TRICKY!!!!! Had to chase him thru the snow in my pj's! :twisted:

post-2948-1190078742_thumb.jpg

Scoot011.jpg

He may not look happy but he LOVES this and always goes back for more.

Jess, Scooter, Sadie and Dozer

DSCN2419-1.jpg

I wish we had snow already, I actually came upon these pictures on my computer so figured I'd see how others like the snow. These were from March 2007.

Jess, Scooter, Sadie and Dozer

DSCN2419-1.jpg

After another day of 90 degrees, I'm kind of ready for a little snow...

Packy is a snow lover. He wants to be out in it all the time (although we don't get a lot here in Missouri). He loves to plow through it with his nose to see what's underneath. He loves to chase snowballs and he loves to run through it. He turns into a little snowball himself after being out a while -- it's really cute!

Jandy and my Cairns, Kirby & Phinney 

Bailey likes the snow, and I have to make paths for him all around the back yard so he can get around. Last winter we got him a coat and booties for the first time. He didn't seem to mind them too much, and the boots help to keep the salt off his feet when we go for walks.

BaileysWinterClothes004.jpg

Jim, Connie, Bailey & Sophie

FLOWERCHILD-1-1.jpgBAILEYSOPHIE4-22-07002-1.jpg

Maggie loves the snow, and playing fetch-until it hits the ground and dissapears!... and its way too early to be thinking of it!! ...i want our 6 months of winter to start later this year!! (and be shorter!)....

a

magssnow2-1.jpg

Archived