CairnTalk

New Puppy

LORI

A month from today we will have our new Cairn puppy. Has anyone heard of a book directed esp. for the care and rearing of Cairn puppies?

The breed we love is different from others and I would like to do this right. I have read the book by the Monk of New Skete. This went month to month and what to expect during each. Can anyone suggest anything else or should I just reread this?

I appreciate all the help I get through this site and appreciate all the love we put into the worlds "best buddy". :halo:

I highly recommend

The Cairn Terrier by Christine Carter.

it gets great reviews from everyone and has everything you could possibly

need to know about Cairns.

I also have

Cairn Terriers: a Complete Pet Owner's Manual by Patricia F. Lehman.

Again, this book is full of great information.

If you want an up to the minute book, a new book is being relased

this month.

The New Owner's guide to Cairn Terriers by Sandra Murray.

Check out amazon.com

Happy reading and enjoy your new Cairn, i know you will!

Leigh

Guest SeanPAlbert@aol.com

www.loc.gov

Publisher description for Mother knows best : the natural way to train your dog / Carol Lea Benjamin ; photographs by Stephen Lennard and Carol Benjamin ; drawings by Carol Benjamin.

Bibliographic record and links to related information available from the Library of Congress catalog

Information from electronic data provided by the publisher. May be incomplete or contain other coding.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With more than 150,000 copies sold, Mother Knows Best is one of the top training books of all time. Based on the natural way a mother dog trains her puppies, Benjamin's training method is humane, effective and all natural. Now we've put a bright new cover on a timeless classic.

Library of Congress subject headings for this publication: Dogs Training

Guest Guest

Thank you for all the replies. I am on my way to the library first and then the book store. Thank-you,thank-you,thank-you. :thumbsup:

Archived