CairnTalk

Jamie

hallswel

Jamie saw a puppy today and barked and it had no smell!

post-291-1188162981_thumb.jpg

post-291-1188163013_thumb.jpg

Hope they make you smile!

post-291-1188163046_thumb.jpg

Liz

Rebel, Hammurabi, Sugar, Dirty Harry, Paint, Duncan and Saffron

:wub: ...big time.

Thank you for sharing one of your pride and joys....of course we all know you have many!

Keep those pics coming because they put a smile on everyones face.

OMG I have to come visit..... Anyway, you have the best pics and I would say that little one is keeping a smile on your face as well as ours. Thank you.

OMG that is just about the cutest thing i've seen in a long time

Tracy, Amos, Walter, Brattwrust & Mettwurst a.k.a The Gremlins

So cute! I keep forgetting what they look like as babies! They change so fast. I also like the 2nd picture. Tail staight up, crouched and giving the evil eye that they are so good at!

How precious!

Does Jaime bite at Sugar when she is playing? My ex-husband got a new cairn terrier puppy which I watched for him over the weekend and he bit at Savannah when he was playing with her. She was quite tolerent of it for a while and then she got tired of it. She growled at him and pushed him back off her with her nose. I read that is what mommy dogs do to their puppies to teach them about biting and was wondering if it is true. :)

We give dogs time we can spare, space we can spare and love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made.

-M. Acklam

Savannah's Dogster Page

She is just so adorable. I love all of the pictures, but I especially love the third mirror one - she looks so excited to play with the puppy!

The puppy pictures are wonderfull. She looks like a delight to take care of. Is she allowed to hang out with all the dogs yet, or just with mom?

awwwwwwwww, that just make me giggle. and then when i saw her with momma it made my heart melt. she already looks like she has a stacked stance! gorgeous! simply gorgeous!

Kate, Darcy & Bailey's mom

Archived