CairnTalk

couple videos of our puppy

onesojourner

We just let them meet. Rusty is the 100# lab and he would not hurt a fly. he has been very well socialized too. He is pretty protective of Dexter. He likes him until Dex tries to lick his face non stop and then he will let out one bark and Dex gets put back in his place. they are fun to watch.

Yep he is a great little guy, until he pees in some ones house. I didn't get any of that on video for a reason though ;)

hilarious!!!! i remember those days with my dog. dexter is a perfect combination of mischief and sweetness --all cairn.

they play until they can't move any more. I don't know how much longer it will last though Dex is starting to have a real weight advantage...

• 1 year later...

Laughed my head off at the clip of Dexter being chased by the roosters! Thanx for a great start to my day.

Veni, vidi, velcro - I came, I saw, I stuck around

sheila and Misty

nicely done! like your choice of backround music too. looks like you have enough room there for about 1/2 dozen more!

:thumbsup: Chase and Gus enjoyed those very much!!!!

You must give some time to your fellow men. Even if it's a little thing, do something for others - something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

-Albert Schweitzer (1875 - 1965)

Chase and Gus video

Youtube- Best of Chase and Gus

Cairn Terrierists

It's because cats simply can't be trusted for heavy lifting & dirty work required in the war on terrior.

What an energetic and entertaining little dog you have there! Thanks for sharing and giving us a laugh! and Holly a barking sesion! [if she hears dogs on computer she cannot work out where they are so dashes around barking! so that is entertaining in itself!]

www.cairnterriertalk.co.uk

Cairns will always find someone to play chase with! My boys would love your yard. Chickens and all.

Great stay/come video too. Very well trained little guy you've got there!

Shelley, Angus and Mickey in Seattle

Archived