CairnTalk

tv appearance

Deb

We went to pbs studios in boston for a show called fetch with ruff fuff man to be on with a few others in an agility seg\ment with the boy on the show who worked all day with a trainer to train his miniture pincher. While we were waiting they approached Isabel and Gooner and asked them to make an appearance, it was so cute they had attached a note to gooners leash they walked in to the boy and the trainer they asked who are you she said Isabel and we have a message from ruff ruff. they had to do about 8 retakes it was so cute, the show won't air for a few mos. well let you know when.

I can't wait to see it! Let us know when exactly it will be on (don't forget to say the time zone....I don't want to miss it!).

Jack's Mom

• 1 month later...

Hey...noticed that my local PBS station was airing Season 2 episodes of Fetch.....Do you know when the one your daughter was filmed for will be on?

Raise your expectations for what your Cairn can do....and try very hard to meet your Cairn's expectations of you.

They shot it in July and told us it takes around 9 mos to do the animation so it should be on the next series. We will definitely post before it is on.

Archived