CairnTalk

Fences

Fudgie

After we got the fence we started joking that Brody owed us $10,000. That estimated figure, which included his purchase, all toys, at least 5 beds and the fence has only grown! Now that we have Mia they both probably owe us $10,000!

Wow, Brin, now $1700 I could handle!

Mrskti, while I agree that it's only money, some of us do have to consider what we can afford. But I like your attitude that since they make you happy, you may as well make them happy! :D

Laurie

I'm so sorry, Madwand. That is just horrible.

I could never keep track of the $$ I spend on my dogs. I used to love to buy nice clothes/shoes/handbags for myself.....now I find myself online at the doggie stores, in Petco or the local feed shop. And ebay has a wonderful collection of Cairn collectibles.

BTW...All my clothes have dog hair on them. :lol:

Laurie I didnt mean to sound flip, hope you didnt take it that way. It just seems on this forum we all do what we can for our furbabies!!! Now if I can just get the fence people to show up!!!

Terry, mom of Dori and Ellie Mae

th_IMG_0641-1.jpgth_prettypuppies.jpgth_IMG_0068.jpg

No, Terry, I wasn't offended by your comments. I too, find myself spending more money on my dogs, especially now that my kids are all grown. Of course, I do have 6 grandchildren now, on whom I can spend money. And then there's my daughter's wedding coming up in September... Fortunately at the moment, we have it to spend.

Our fence at the moment is adequate. But when the day comes that we must replace it (sooner, rather than later, I suspect), I hope and pray that we will have the wherewithal to do so! :)

Laurie

(did I mention that my Cairn is also an "Ellie Mae?")

Oh how neat to have 6 grands!!! I have two, and they sure keep me busy. Emily is on her third night staying with me....they're so fun. The dogs love them too. What fun planning the wedding. I only have one daughter, and we had great fun doing her wedding, good luck with it all.

Terry, mom of Dori and Ellie Mae

th_IMG_0641-1.jpgth_prettypuppies.jpgth_IMG_0068.jpg

Thanks. The wedding plans are falling into place. I'm getting excited.

We had our two older grandsons spend the night Saturday, after we took them to a baseball game in Indy. Ellie, especially was thrilled to have the boys here (about the only time she doesn't sleep with us). Black Lady was happy too, but she's not as excitable.

Laurie

Archived