CairnTalk

My Mommy and Daddy are CHEAP!

Scully'sMom

:censored::censored::censored:

My mommy showed me pictures of the nice pools you all have and every year so far these cheapskates for parents I have usually buy me a plastic pool. Did they do that this year????? NO!

Mommy's doggysitting the big furry dog next door, he's German or something like that - and I had to actually share hose time with that long leg excuse for a dog.

Look at what the heck my mommy filled up with water. This is an outrage!

bucket.jpg

lol well it looks like you had fun anyways! :D

Dogs' lives are too short. Their only fault, really." - Carlotta Monterey O'Neill

Well, I DID, but don't tell the cheapies I said that, okay Aunt Nicole?????

I'll bet you don't treat your doggies as bad as this. I'm just SO sad. :cry:

Oh Scully...you poor baby! Don't feel bad....we don't have a big pool here either although we did at one time. Boss lady decided to fill it in so she could have gardens!!!

You are welcome to share our little blue plastic number anytime you're in CT.

ellie and dori say you can come visit us anytime and play in their pool....they even have a slide!!!! lol

Terry, mom of Dori and Ellie Mae

th_IMG_0641-1.jpgth_prettypuppies.jpgth_IMG_0068.jpg

LOL

:shock: I don't know which is worse Scully, your bucket or the fact that we have a pool that hasn't been opened in 2 years-

Tracy, Amos, Walter, Brattwrust & Mettwurst a.k.a The Gremlins

LOL!!

Scully don't feel so bad, my parents are putting up a fence and they used my pool to put all the dirt from the holes....so now I'm pooless!!! at least you have a bucket I have nothing!!

Napoleon

Guess a bucket is better than nothing huh? Kind of looks like like a cheap pan bath from the old days. Maybe if you act real good (is that possible?) your mommy and daddy will get you one!

Gee, I wish my mommy and daddy would buy me a pool! How come everyone else gets a pool? What do I get? NOTHING!

Ellie

Geez, I'm glad at least I have a bucket. I'm sorry to hear that Ellie. Tell them to turn the hose on and let you bite the water. That's LOTS of fun.

Scully

Scully, our mum says you can have our pool cos we don't like it and didn't use it all last summer. Sooo... if you just want to pop down and get it it yours.

Woof! Roxy and Susie.

ctdogs.jpg

My mommy bought me a pool! I love it! If you lived closer I would let you come over and do some snorkeling.

There is no faith which has never yet been broken except that of a truly faithful dog. -- Konard Lorenz

You would? Gee, I like you! I wish we lived closer too, but it's been a long, long time since Mommy lived on the West Coast (wherever that is). But I think Mommy will get me a pool this weekend, just in time for July 4th!

But what's "snorkeling?"

Ellie

Archived