CairnTalk

A Picture of Izabella

Izabella's Mom

sheila and Misty

oh shes so verry sweet..you are all making me want more than one...hmmmm!

She's gorgeous!! I've never seen a halter like that either.

These harnesses are awesome. They have a peice of leash attached and she wears it all day so I always have a handle by which to grab her.

Also, I can pick her up by that handle if I need to. They are made of a light, breathable, washable fabric. It is made by Dogo. I don't use the leash that it comes with though. It is much too flimsy.

EasyGo Harness by Dogo

I'd love to order one of those harnesses. How much does your dog weigh and what size did you order?

abbyrose17lk.gifAbby Rose

I'd love to order one of those harnesses. How much does your dog weigh and what size did you order?

Izabella is about 12 pounds. I checked the harness sizes on the tags but they are not printed. I think it is a medium. You definately want it to fit right because slightly too big and slightly too small are both bad. If it were me I think I would order a medium and a large and send one back.

I highly recommend this harness. I've been through so many different leash/harness configurations and this I am finally happy with this (although I use a different leash than it comes with) because of it's lightness and comfort for Izabella, the functionality of it and I cannot lie, how cute it looks. She has had the gray, the black and the red (which I think looks the nicest on her). I bought her the pink one and it looked really stupid on her so it is sitting in a drawer. She is not a pink girl. I paid 22.00 each.

One important thing. It is not secure enought to tie a dog out with. She got out of it when I tied her out but I've never had a problem on a leash. My Westie wears the same harness and when she fell in a pond I was able to lift her right out.

Archived