CairnTalk

This pic touched my heart

kayharley

I knew my 14 year old Winnie might have some issues with our new puppy, Remy. He is in that "mouthing" stage and she does her best to avoid him when he's being a pest but......this is what I saw this afternoon on our deck...Funny how the frisbee looks like a halo :whistle:

Winandremyhimsleeping.jpg

winandremycropped.jpg

That is so sweet on so many levels. I hope your "older lady" is doing well. She looks so pretty in that picture.

pam

oh Sandy that is adorable...and you're right, it's a halo!!! very sweet. Remy is a dollbaby for sure.

Terry, mom of Dori and Ellie Mae

th_IMG_0641-1.jpgth_prettypuppies.jpgth_IMG_0068.jpg

great picture!!! a quiet cairn moment, very precious. i'm surprised they are so nice with that toy --my Redmon had the same toy, it lasted out two days before having a big hole ripped in it. i've bought the same toy about six times, lasts about a day or two each time.

I thought the same thing about the frisbee... looks just like a halo! Glad to see there are some quiet moments where everyone CAN enjoy each other. VERY precious! I wanna lay down next to them and kiss them both on their heads for being such good babies.

Kate, Darcy & Bailey's mom

I agree that pic is precious, they look so comfortable together. I just love the second one with both looking at the camera.

ctdogs.jpg

What a sweet picture. Yep, just like a Halo. :)

God Bless

Ben & Jen

If you want to leave your footprints in the Sands of Time, Wear WorkBoots...

Thanks for the cute pic. I'm glad your household is happier than it was at one point and that

Winnie seems to be thriving.

Max and Nelly
signature.jpg.1a2f02ae93418630654caf879c6d4783.jpg

Awww it touched my heart too and brought tears as well. I love looking at Winnie. Even though my Missy was all black I love the golden years look. The puppy is precious and the both together is a heart warming photo. THanks for sharing and making my day.

Rhonda,Kramer & Angel Missy "Blessed is the person who has earned the love of an old dog". "It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are" Missy Rainbow Bridge Memorial
/>http://www.indulgedfurries.com/petdiabetes/memorium/missy2.htm

Our little Cairns can be so loving and sweet it can break your heart! How lucky for Remy to have Winnie!

Archived