CairnTalk

Happy Father's Day

Tracy A.

Ok, call me weird- Every Father's Day I buy a card from Mett & Bratt to my husband. I give the boys the card and let them 'personalize it' in the Cairn way.

Mettwurst

post-995-1182045983_thumb.jpg

post-995-1182045996_thumb.jpg

post-995-1182046006_thumb.jpg

It's a little hard in the photo to see the tooth marks or paw prints on the card...

Tracy, Amos, Walter, Brattwrust & Mettwurst a.k.a The Gremlins

Awww... that's sweet. Did you have to stop them from ripping it apart or were they happy to just give the card a little chew?

ctdogs.jpg

Awww... that's sweet. Did you have to stop them from ripping it apart or were they happy to just give the card a little chew?

Yes the will shred paper- Mettwurst not so much anymore, but Brattwurst is a littled shredding machine still!

Tracy, Amos, Walter, Brattwrust & Mettwurst a.k.a The Gremlins

i'm glad there is someone else who sends cards in their dogs mouths. We always give Darcy the card to deliver to the other one... usually with interesting teeth impressions and sometimes a little ripping prior to it getting to the receipent.

Kate, Darcy & Bailey's mom

Archived