CairnTalk

A while back...

LuvAnimals4Evr

A while back my mom gave my cairn, Winston, away. I miss him still. And since we have been watching Wizard of Oz in music, and Toto is a cairn, its not making things any better. But he hasa happy home now, so thats ok...I guess...

I still miss him though!!!

He's not dead as far as I know, but this is for cairn that arent with us anymore, right? And hes not living with me and I haven't seen him since my mom took him to his new owners house...

I really want anohter dog!

Aw, I'm so sorry to hear your mom gave Winston away. It is very hard. May I ask why your mom gave him away?

I lost my first Cairn Missy, over 2 years ago at the age of 17 from old age liver disease. I still miss her dearly. I carry her in my heart forever as you I'm sure do with Winston. I now have another Cairn, Kramer, who helps me fill that void and he does a wonderful job doing so. He is a loveable guy. Do you live at home? I would hate to see you get another dog and your mom does the same thing.

Keep your spirits up, hopefully, which I'm sure, Winston is living a happy life but surely he miss's you :(

Take care.

Rhonda,Kramer & Angel Missy "Blessed is the person who has earned the love of an old dog". "It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are" Missy Rainbow Bridge Memorial
/>http://www.indulgedfurries.com/petdiabetes/memorium/missy2.htm

• 1 month later...

I am so sorry for your loss...maybe one day you will meet again..and wouldnt that bring peace to your heart?

I LOVE MY CAIRNS PUDDLES AND IRIS!

Archived