CairnTalk

Please Mum

mrskti

Ellie is showing great restaint here, she loves popcorn and can catch them one after another.....she finally gives up though. I'll try and get a video later of her catching them.

P6030021.jpg

P6030023.jpg

Terry, mom of Dori and Ellie Mae

th_IMG_0641-1.jpgth_prettypuppies.jpgth_IMG_0068.jpg

Oh, how cute those pics are. You can just see her frustration, especially in the 2nd one. Nothing to do but bury my head!!! Precious.

I can imagine the nose twitching like crazy while awaiting to get a least one piece of popcorn!!! LOL!!! Just precious! Way to go Ellie!!

Kate, Darcy & Bailey's mom

Honestly, i'm shocked she sat there and didnt dive into the popcorn bowl. I usually never let her 'that' close to it!!!!I always share it with them, and pitch them to her. She did very good being a nice girl!!! Ellie is such a character.

Terry, mom of Dori and Ellie Mae

th_IMG_0641-1.jpgth_prettypuppies.jpgth_IMG_0068.jpg

Oh what cute pics! She so wants some more. How did you stop her from just helping herself, I know mine would have their noses in the bowl in a flash.

ctdogs.jpg

Beautiful expression on her in the first picture. I love that eyeliner look. Izzy has it too and it flips me out it is so pretty. You know I have to try this now with my dogs (later). I'll post a picture no matter what the results.

Thanks for sharing that.

Archived