CairnTalk

Funny Scout

Eliz222

I just love taking pictures of my Cairns. I'm sure my neighbors think I am crazy!

may22scoutko3.jpg

Scout rolling over when I walked over.

may21scoutwatchingbirdsih7.jpg

Watching the world go by on the deck.

Man...I wish i could relax that well!!! soooooo cute! :)

6amigos.jpg3amigospose.jpg3amigos.jpgRoscopuppy.jpg3amigos2.jpg

We're the Cairns of America

Life is grand! I love when they go on there backs for the belly rubs. Scout looks sound asleep in that first picture, how sweet.

Rhonda,Kramer & Angel Missy "Blessed is the person who has earned the love of an old dog". "It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are" Missy Rainbow Bridge Memorial
/>http://www.indulgedfurries.com/petdiabetes/memorium/missy2.htm

hee hee!!! that picture of Scout in the grass is so funny... looks like she's so content!!!! almost looks like she's smiling!

Kate, Darcy & Bailey's mom

What a life! Scout looks sooo relaxed.

I just love taking pictures of my Cairns. I'm sure my neighbors think I am crazy!

I don't know about the neighbours but my family thinks I'm nuts with the number of pics I take of the girls.

ctdogs.jpg

I love when they lay with their little bellies flat to the ground (in the second picture). They look so cute!

I love it when they stretch their little footsies out behind them like that.

Thank you for the smiles.

Max and Nelly
signature.jpg.1a2f02ae93418630654caf879c6d4783.jpg

I love the picture of Scout on her back!

I love it, too. I take pictures of Henry just about every day and put them up at flickr. My mother-in-law commented once that I take more pictures of my dog than her other kids do of their kids! I have a good time doing it, though, so I plan to keep it up!

Archived