CairnTalk

Guard Duty

Janet

Gem in her favourite position, watching for cats under the garden gate :lol:

Image023.jpg

DSCF0083.jpgDSCF0076.jpgDSCF0080-1.jpg

It has often been said if you have a Cairn Terrier in your home for a year you will have one for the rest of your life

Janet, that is too cute. Jazz does something similar but she lays on the deck waiting for the Ravens to come in and drink from the pond.

I'm sure nothing gets by Gem.

Is it just cairns that stretch out like that with their hind legs behind them? In our house we call that "frog position". And it's absolutely cute! Great photo.

Cute picture! I love how Cairn's are just "splat" on the floor....I love to see their feet sticking out!

Gem is so cute, love that pic. I love watching cairns get into the frog position...the just leave the back legs and walk away from them till they're out flat, too funny. I have a cute shot of dori out splat in the motor home after a long walk. they love tile floor. coool man!!

Terry, mom of Dori and Ellie Mae

th_IMG_0641-1.jpgth_prettypuppies.jpgth_IMG_0068.jpg

What a cute photo. I love the pink collar. I look at collars all the time and I'm drawn to the girly colors :(

Then I have to remind myself Kramer can't wear pink! :confused:

Rhonda,Kramer & Angel Missy "Blessed is the person who has earned the love of an old dog". "It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are" Missy Rainbow Bridge Memorial
/>http://www.indulgedfurries.com/petdiabetes/memorium/missy2.htm

That is adorable! I also love the "stretched out" position. When Maddy does that in the morning she knows that she'll get a rub down from head to feet. (I call it the rabbit pose put I don't know why)

That is very cute. And kudos on the escape proof gate. Funny the things we notice with our little Gremlin Dogs.

Brattwurst gets in Frog position, but then does his little rev-up thing. He kicks his back legs out, wags his tail each time, and make a "gggrr" sound.

He first did this when he was around 3 months old, and it still cracks me up. It's really funny when he does in while on his back.

We don't know why Bratt does it.... Bratt is Bratt... and the dog just isn't right- Don't get me wrong he is a happy dog, A joker, and beloved.... but follows the tune of a different sqeeky toy.

Tracy, Amos, Walter, Brattwrust & Mettwurst a.k.a The Gremlins

That is very cute. And kudos on the escape proof gate. Funny the things we notice with our little Gremlin Dogs.

Brattwurst gets in Frog position, but then does his little rev-up thing. He kicks his back legs out, wags his tail each time, and make a "gggrr" sound.

He first did this when he was around 3 months old, and it still cracks me up. It's really funny when he does in while on his back.

We don't know why Bratt does it.... Bratt is Bratt... and the dog just isn't right- Don't get me wrong he is a happy dog, A joker, and beloved.... but follows the tune of a different sqeeky toy.

Tracy, Amos, Walter, Brattwrust & Mettwurst a.k.a The Gremlins

We call that Super Dog position at our house! We catch Barney in this position while chewing his favorite bone, or when he is very hot from being on a walk. I think the cool floor feels good on his belly :)

For Gem it allows her the lowest possible vantage point for kitty watching! :lol:

All creatures great and small, the Lord God, He made them all!

Can't wait for the day when we get a gate and a fence. Freedom time then! Like the belly frog position. They are always so busy and "ready" !

Here is a birds eye view of Gem watching Sophie our nieghbours cat which I took today from the study window :)

Image013-2.jpg

DSCF0083.jpgDSCF0076.jpgDSCF0080-1.jpg

It has often been said if you have a Cairn Terrier in your home for a year you will have one for the rest of your life

Archived