CairnTalk

Happy Birthday Angel

Nikki

Angel turned 1yrs old and only 11lbs

here are some pictures

birthday2.jpg

birthday1.jpg

happybirthday.jpg

Dogs' lives are too short. Their only fault, really." - Carlotta Monterey O'Neill

Happy birthday Angel! Love the party hat!! Adorable!

Jack looks so big compared to her....she's so petite looking in her pics! He weighs in at 17lbs (on a good day). :P

Jack's Mom

her brother weighs 18

Dogs' lives are too short. Their only fault, really." - Carlotta Monterey O'Neill

Happy Birthday pretty girl. She is so cute with her tongue out and her eyes closed :)

Happy birthday Angel! I can't resist a tongue waggin pic, but the middle one is cute too. It's like- "Too pooped to party."

Happy B'Day Angel!! cute pictures.

Napoleon was only 11 lbs at 1, he is now 13.4 at 18 months.

Awww.... Happy Birthday Angel! You sure look like you had a very happy day!!!!

Kate, Darcy & Bailey's mom

Happy Happy Birthday Angel! You truly look like one! :innocent: I loved the hat! Barney would have eaten the hat before the cake!

All you folks with little Cairns..... I don't know what happened to Barney, but he is 22 pounds at 14 months! And he is NOT fat! He is just thick and solid (kind of sounds like peanut butter!) . But I guess there are advantages.....He is helping me develope my biceps when we go on walks! Holding on to him is a workout!!!

All creatures great and small, the Lord God, He made them all!

i guess barney and Scotty are the same way..hes not fat but he weighs like 18-20 lbs now every time he sees a bird outside he nearly yanks my arm off!

Happy birthday Angel :wub: what a sweet little cutie you are!

DSCF0083.jpgDSCF0076.jpgDSCF0080-1.jpg

It has often been said if you have a Cairn Terrier in your home for a year you will have one for the rest of your life

Happy Birthday Angel. I love the hat. She is a so cute! Very danty forsure. Kramer is 198 pounds and his Dr wants him at 17 pounds, he does not look fat at all either. I think they want them at an ideal weight because as we all know over weight is not good for anyone. My Missy was over weight and I truly think that is what caused her diabetes.

Anyhow Angel is a doll!

Rhonda,Kramer & Angel Missy "Blessed is the person who has earned the love of an old dog". "It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are" Missy Rainbow Bridge Memorial
/>http://www.indulgedfurries.com/petdiabetes/memorium/missy2.htm

Kramer is 198 pounds and his Dr wants him at 17 pounds, he does not look fat at all either.

This can't be true :lol:

DSCF0083.jpgDSCF0076.jpgDSCF0080-1.jpg

It has often been said if you have a Cairn Terrier in your home for a year you will have one for the rest of your life

Archived