CairnTalk

Sugar and Duran

hallswel

My best Cairn friend in the entire world was at my house this weekend. Sugar got to spend some time with the boy who she is going to be bred with. I got a couple of pictures of them together, one is very funny,

This is the first when the time comes maybe we can send out an engagement card :lol:

post-291-1178544743_thumb.jpg

This is the funny one. Sorry it is soft but it was only a split second and I had the camera on the wrong setting but you get the message :whistle:

post-291-1178544754_thumb.jpg

Liz

Rebel, Hammurabi, Sugar, Dirty Harry, Paint, Duncan and Saffron

LOL is Sugar showing him her teeth??

that is soooo funny, you tell him who's boss Girlfriend!! :lol:

I got the message, but did Duran? Ha, those are great pictures, what a lovely couple. Please put us on the invite list for the engagement party. Does PetSmart have a gift registry?

Liz, thank you so much for posting those pictues! That second one gave me a much needed giggle. Sugar still has the most beautiful coloring. I'm waiting to hear from my breeder about a female puppy. The litter is due this month. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a blonde little girl. Thanks again for the smile.

MAKE it a GREAT day!!! :)

Marge

What cute photos. I love the second one. She is really letting him know who is boss! Poor little fellow is just looking at her as to say please be nice. What a sweet looking fellow he is. Looks so mild tempered.

Rhonda,Kramer & Angel Missy "Blessed is the person who has earned the love of an old dog". "It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are" Missy Rainbow Bridge Memorial
/>http://www.indulgedfurries.com/petdiabetes/memorium/missy2.htm

Hmmm, maybe Sugar isn't too into the idea of an arranged marriage?!?! LOL!!!!

Kate, Darcy & Bailey's mom

Ha ha ha...PMS!!! lol What a hilarious picture! I know I feel that way sometimes!!!

6amigos.jpg3amigospose.jpg3amigos.jpgRoscopuppy.jpg3amigos2.jpg

We're the Cairns of America

Archived