CairnTalk

A basket full of Bailey

Darcy's Folks

The strange things Darcy and Bailey do while I am in the shower still amazes me. While in the shower recently, I saw both black and tan fur pressed up against the glass. Trying to figure out what they were doing, I peeked out to see Bailey "chilling out" in this basket we keep hand towels in (needless to say we don't ever plan on using the towels). Here are some of the cute pictures I captured after my shower.

post-1052-1177643031_thumb.jpgpost-1052-1177643035_thumb.jpgpost-1052-1177643042_thumb.jpg

And of course, Darcy just HAVING to see what her brother is up to.

post-1052-1177643047_thumb.jpgpost-1052-1177643053_thumb.jpg

Kate, Darcy & Bailey's mom

That is soooo cute!!! Barney would have eaten the towels AND the basket! :lol:

All creatures great and small, the Lord God, He made them all!

Too cute, what a great selfexplaining scrapbook page ! yeah, Toby would have chomped the basket and drug the towels outside.

OMG that is sooo cute!

I love all of them, the last one reminds me of a pair of cats the way they are perched on the edge of the bath.

ctdogs.jpg

That basket is SO cute - Brystal would totally do that - I bet she's a lot like your Bailey

Hollie Edelbrock & Brystal Sonoma
Chris, Stacy and Little Noah

I love the pictures, how cute!! hmm Napoleon would not be able to get up in the tub!! unless there was treat in the basket :halo:

Oh Thanks! That just got my day off to a perfect start! I love those photos - sure captures such an innocence.... He looks like that is just a normal sitting spot for him. :)

That is adorable! They just want to be near the uprights--close enough, but still not IN the water :)

6amigos.jpg3amigospose.jpg3amigos.jpgRoscopuppy.jpg3amigos2.jpg

We're the Cairns of America

Awww, looks like they have a great place to chill out. I like to think Darcy and Bailey are having a conversation in the last photo.

I :wub: Darcy and Bailey! Hope they are doing well!

We give dogs time we can spare, space we can spare and love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made.

-M. Acklam

Savannah's Dogster Page

Archived