CairnTalk

Cairn--Human look-alikes...

Amber and the zoo

I have always seen pictures of people who look like their pets...(My boyfriend has the attitude of the Cairn--small, but thinks he can take on any stray rotty that comes his way...ha ha.)

Anywhoo...

I took this pic of Emily and Ellie the other day and I definitely see the resemblence. Maybe it's the cold wet nose...lol Maybe it's just because I'm their mommy! :) I just love these girls!

April2053.jpg

And I just had to add this one of Gracie and Emily on Easter..

EmmyandGracieoneaster.jpg

Anyways, anyone else look like their Cairns??

6amigos.jpg3amigospose.jpg3amigos.jpgRoscopuppy.jpg3amigos2.jpg

We're the Cairns of America

Well, I would say Barney and I look very much alike in one aspect...We are both blondes with dark roots!!! :lol:

All creatures great and small, the Lord God, He made them all!

All three (Emily, Ellie & Gracie) are really, really cute. I'm not sure if I look like my girls but I think I'm shaped like Lily...the vet just told us she needs to go on a diet! Lynn

My hair in the morning looks just like Greta's. It's too scary.

There is no faith which has never yet been broken except that of a truly faithful dog. -- Konard Lorenz

sheila and Misty
Well, I would say Barney and I look very much alike in one aspect...We are both blondes with dark roots!!! :lol:

ha ha:D ha ha ha hee hee ..I'm a little brindle myself, maybe I'll have to put that down on my next Driver license, too early for me laughing at my own silliness. thanks for the topic tee hee.

Such cute babies!! We have the same names, I'm Ellie and my daughter who is 22 is Emily. I remember when she was so little! Thanks for sharing those great pictures.

What an amusing topic....I have to laugh when I see pics of people who look like their pets and so many do.

I admit my hair is quite similar to both Winnie and Madison's....darker roots. highlighted strands...I guess I'm brindle! :lol: And I like my hair to be on the "wild" side, fluffy and windblown.

Now I know I'm spending too much time with my dogs.

Um, Brad....you really need a shave! :lol:

All creatures great and small, the Lord God, He made them all!

Yah, I guess I get a bit of the POOFY hair when it's humid out! lol

6amigos.jpg3amigospose.jpg3amigos.jpgRoscopuppy.jpg3amigos2.jpg

We're the Cairns of America

Archived