CairnTalk

Where's Waldo

hallswel

Can you find Harley....we almost didn't

post-291-1176169062_thumb.jpg

Liz

Rebel, Hammurabi, Sugar, Dirty Harry, Paint, Duncan and Saffron

Did he destroy something on that platform he is standing on? I can't tell from the photo.

He's a cutie!!!! I am assuming Harley is a boy! :whistle:

All creatures great and small, the Lord God, He made them all!

that's funny, she's probably thinking "thank god someone finally found me, i couldnt figure out how to get out of here!" I love Harely's coloring.

Terry, mom of Dori and Ellie Mae

th_IMG_0641-1.jpgth_prettypuppies.jpgth_IMG_0068.jpg

how funny.... wonder how long she had been there.

Teona once got up on the kitchen table and couldn't get back down. I have no idea how long she was up there before we got home. :twisted:

LOL what a cutie pie she is.

Like everyone else- how did she get up there, and did she get down on her own?

Tracy, Amos, Walter, Brattwrust & Mettwurst a.k.a The Gremlins

I looked for her for about 10 mins and was beginning to get really worried I was calling out I have a cookie and Sugar, Rebel and Robi were following me around, so I guess she was stuck. I don't know how she got there but I got her out and gave her a cookie and lots of love. My son had been outside star gazing and when he came in the door he yelled out get your camera Mom. I knew he had found her but didn't know where until I went in the Sunroom, I had looked in there a couple of times, called her name but I was looking under things like the sofa, inside crates so I guess I just missed her.

Liz

Cute picture! She has a look on her face that is saying, "help!"

A few months ago we lost Finch. We had no idea where she was. I knew she wasn't outside, but I thought maybe she snuck out without us knowing it. We called, and called her name. DH drove around the neighborhood calling her name. I checked all the rooms, closets,and behind all the furniture. No Finch. About 1/2 hour later, I went into the garage. Finch was in my car! She must have followed me in the garage while I was getting groceries and hopped into the car!

What a great shot! These guys can wiggle themselves into the oddest places can't they?

They rival cats that way.

Max and Nelly
signature.jpg.1a2f02ae93418630654caf879c6d4783.jpg

LOL!!!!!!!!! TOO funny!!!

I was looking for Darcy one morning when I was running late to get to work. I called her a billion times and offered all sorts of words (like cookie) that usually makes her run. I think thought to myself maybe I had locked in the closet??? I opened the door, and there she was looking all sorts of guilty WITH a sock she had been chewing on for many minutes. Go figure she didn't scratch at the door or whine when I was calling her and offering cookies! She had something MUCH better!

Kate, Darcy & Bailey's mom

Moved all the stuff but before I figure a way to keep Harley out I took some jail pictures. These are staged

post-291-1176335881_thumb.jpg

post-291-1176335761_thumb.jpg

post-291-1176335774_thumb.jpg

post-291-1176335746_thumb.jpg

Liz

Hamm always has a smile on his face! Your pug is so cute!

How do Sugar and Harley get on? I know what a pistol Sugar was when you got her... just curious

Tracy, Amos, Walter, Brattwrust & Mettwurst a.k.a The Gremlins

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Those were GREAT!!!! Hamm looks like he's the jail warden. That big 'ol smile almost implies "I'm so happy I finally locked up these crazy Cairns"

HA HA HA!!!!!!!! Thanks for sharing more pictures. We all always love to see your creative pictures!

Kate, Darcy & Bailey's mom

Archived