CairnTalk

I, ToTo

Scoo's Mom

Hi everyone,

I wanted to let everyone know that while shopping for a book on Amazon.com, I found a book about ToTo, called I, ToTo. It is a little hard back edition and it is so wonderful written by Willard Carroll. It is written as if ToTo (Terry her real name) is talking and has many many pictures from movies that she appeared in. It talks about her life and how she was brought to the trainer Carl Spitz for housebreaking ! This is a must have for Cairn lovers, the autobiography of the most famous Cairn of all time.

There are so many pictures that I have never seen and also never realized that she was in 14 movies. There are signed autographs in the back "To ToTo or (Terry) from many stars including Judy Garland and Shirley Temple. The book talks about how a buried box of ToTo's memories were unearthed the the property that once was owned by her trainer Carl.

I bought it this past winter and enjoyed it.

Tracy, Amos, Walter, Brattwrust & Mettwurst a.k.a The Gremlins

Archived