CairnTalk

Hocking Hills

Nikki

me and my husband rented out a cabin in hocking hills and spent most of the week hiking!!! I couldn't keep these two out of the water!!! :P

heres some pictures from our trip~

smIMG_1919.jpg

Scotty Finlay hiking with Brendan and acting like he was listening

smIMG_1894.jpg

Scotty Finlay playing in the water can't keep him out of it

smIMG_1620.jpg

Angel vanora standing still for a sec

smallIMG_1597.jpg

Angel, Scotty, and Brendan heading towards the stream b/c we just HAVE to play in EVERY stream, lake, and river!

Dogs' lives are too short. Their only fault, really." - Carlotta Monterey O'Neill

yesterday we hiked close to 10 miles! these were pretty steep rocks to get up and down...I finally wore them out...usually our walks and hikes don't even faze them

Dogs' lives are too short. Their only fault, really." - Carlotta Monterey O'Neill

What beautiful country to be hiking in and what a great way to spend with your doggies. I'm sure they were in hog heaven. I love the pics, but especially like the one of the frozen waterfall. Just gorgeous!! Were those smiles on your babies' faces? Thanks for sharing.

it was great fun except for the trip to the ER!!! Scotty helped daddy fall on icy rock steps :nono:

Wow what a great place....makes me want to go camping soon

Liz

Rebel, Hammurabi, Sugar, Dirty Harry, Paint, Duncan and Saffron

Archived