CairnTalk

Two Of Scully's Favorite Activities

Scully'sMom

My most important chore of the day is to follow my Grandmom around and make sure she doesn't leave any crumbs on the sofa!

cookiegrandmom.jpg

After cleaning the house of all crumbs I deserve a nice nap!

scullyback.jpg

Absolutely adorable!

One of Greta's daily chores takes place right after dinner, she goes to her big bother's food bowl and spend about 10 minutes licking it clean. Even though it's throughly cleaned by Jake, she just wants to make sure it's super clean.

And her other chore is takes place after we finish the nightly dinner dishes. Her nose is to the floor making sure it's spic n' span!

I swear we should have named her Hoover!

There is no faith which has never yet been broken except that of a truly faithful dog. -- Konard Lorenz

What great pics....

Mine love to hang around my Mom too when she comes for dinner but it's even better for them when the granddaughters are here.

WOOF! Eli, here. As Grand Pooh-Bah of CUR, I am glad to see that all of my fellow Dawgs are carrying out their CUR duties. Saving time and energy for RUNNINGAROUNDALLCRAZYBARKINGYOURFOOLHEADOFF, of course! Also, fellow Dawgs, remember that MUD season is upon us. One of MY personal favorites. Be sure to take advantage of this fine season. Lots of BARK BARK, in and out, repeat, repeat. :D Plus the occasional roll in the mud. Uprights like when you do that! ;)

WOOF!

Eli B)

Yo Eli! Glad I did you proud. Grandmom was just eating a sandwich (on the sofa, AGAIN!) and I had a diligent eye on her. And does she appreciate that I try to keep her clean from crumbs????? NO! She's yelling "Will you STOP looking at me?" Sheesh!

Hope your upright is feeling better. She needs to be able to keep you clean after your mud bath. I'm sure she won't appreciate that mud is good for the fur - but I hear it keeps you younger looking!

Yo, Scully! I hear ya about being on constant Geezer patrol. I gotta keep my eye on that olderthandirt dude and that's like a full time job. He really likes the in-and-out game, especially during any Ohio State University sporting event. He graduated from there in 1937. Big deal! If I feel like goin' out, I am goin' out. Even if I just came in.

He wears silly red clothes and hats when those dumb Buckeyes or whatever they are are playing whatever on TV. Like I care!

WOOF! LET ME OUT! WOOF!! LET ME IN! :devil:

Eli B)

Yo, Scully! I hear ya about being on constant Geezer patrol. I gotta keep my eye on that olderthandirt dude and that's like a full time job. He really likes the in-and-out game, especially during any Ohio State University sporting event. He graduated from there in 1937. Big deal! If I feel like goin' out, I am goin' out. Even if I just came in.

He wears silly red clothes and hats when those dumb Buckeyes or whatever they are are playing whatever on TV. Like I care!

WOOF! LET ME OUT! WOOF!! LET ME IN! :devil:

Eli B)

you said it Eli....and twice!!!! :P Ellie is our crumb catcher....she's really good at it to, have you seen the size of her!!!!

I heart Scully, she's a doll.

Terry, mom of Dori and Ellie Mae

th_IMG_0641-1.jpgth_prettypuppies.jpgth_IMG_0068.jpg

So adorable!! Love the tummy too. Oh yes, they love hangin with grandma when they have food.

My mom is always giving Kramer. I tell her all the time do not give him, but she acts like she is listening and I catch her giving him. Even catching her in the act she still doesn't listen. :twisted: GGrrrr :

Rhonda,Kramer & Angel Missy "Blessed is the person who has earned the love of an old dog". "It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are" Missy Rainbow Bridge Memorial
/>http://www.indulgedfurries.com/petdiabetes/memorium/missy2.htm

Even catching her in the act she still doesn't listen.

And I thought I was the only one with a stubborn Cairn Grandmom who doesn't listen. I keep telling her I'm bringing HER to the vet with me so SHE can get yelled at when Scully's too fat. Here I'm giving her vegetables and Lite Neutro and Grandmom's giving her bits and pieces of everything.

Archived