CairnTalk

Day Light Savings - NOT for the dogs!

Darcy's Folks

Well look at who all wasn't willing to get up this morning LONG AFTER I had made the bed!!!

post-1052-1173750645_thumb.jpg post-1052-1173750653_thumb.jpg

Kate, Darcy & Bailey's mom

That's cute! Will had the same problem, he was way not ready to get up this morning. Amazing how they are like little clocks.

my husband came back in the bedroom and asked if any of us was getting up!!!! LOL These two can sure sleep in, they're perfect for me!!!!!

Terry, mom of Dori and Ellie Mae

th_IMG_0641-1.jpgth_prettypuppies.jpgth_IMG_0068.jpg

LOL Mett & Bratt haven't wanted to get up this week so far either. Monday and Tuesday I have had to promise them 'cookies' to get them out of bed.

Tracy, Amos, Walter, Brattwrust & Mettwurst a.k.a The Gremlins

WOOF! Eli, here. This is just another foolish plot perpetrated by those dumb uprights! :confused1: What's the point?? Sleep when you are sleepy, eat when you are hungry. And the rest of the time is for rompin', stompin', and chompin'. ;) I suggest you all sleep in until Saturday when THEY try to sleep in. :twisted: They like it when you wake them up early so they can play with you ALL day. :P

WOOF!

Eli B)

Tee-Tee is know for sleeping on the couch during school hours. Sunday wasn't bad since we usually sleep in but Mon and Tues mornings have been a slow but steady start. The exta daylight in the afternoon has been good, as we've been able to go on longer walks and play in the yard.

What adorable little snoozers!!!!! They look so warm and content! Barney would LOVE to sleep on the bed, but the cat always sleeps with us, and Barney + Kitty = goberzerkbarkingyourfoolheadoff! Nope, not a good idea! But I make his crate all nice and snuggly with fleece blankets in the winter. And he gets to cuddle and snooze in my arms in the evening...I love those times!

All creatures great and small, the Lord God, He made them all!

When the time changes back in the fall, Ellie will decide it's time to go to bed, and she won't wait for us - she just goes. We'll look all over for her, and finally find her on our bed, already down for the night. She doesn't have much use for fiddling with the clocks!

Laurie

Archived