CairnTalk

Sunday morning walk

Janet

We had a lovely walk in the woods this morning

DSCN0437.jpg

DSCN0455.jpg

Then we found a great pub to have Sunday lunch!

DSCN0476.jpg

DSCF0083.jpgDSCF0076.jpgDSCF0080-1.jpg

It has often been said if you have a Cairn Terrier in your home for a year you will have one for the rest of your life

I'm so jealous of both your beautiful environment for your walk AND the cool restaurant accepting "dirty dogs"!!!!

Kate, Darcy & Bailey's mom

How cool is that?!!! What a great restaurant to take dirty doggies!

Everything is thawing here in Illinois and the dog park was a quagmire of mud!! Barney's nose was crusted and his belly was black with mud! But he boxed with a boxer, pounced on a poodle, and cornered a Corgi, so his day was truly complete!!

I had to change the water twice for his bath!! :whistle:

All creatures great and small, the Lord God, He made them all!

Gorgeous pictures! How did you and Gem like the restaurant?

We had a lovely Sunday roast of Beef, yorkshire pudding, roast and boiled potatoes, cabbage, peas,carrotts and cauliflower cheese.

After a 4 mile hike we needed it :lol:

It was great having Gem with us I kept giving her pieces of carrot. I don't think she minded being called a "Dirty dog" one bit :lol: and she was as good as gold.

Love your sig pic :wub: Toomanypaws

DSCF0083.jpgDSCF0076.jpgDSCF0080-1.jpg

It has often been said if you have a Cairn Terrier in your home for a year you will have one for the rest of your life

What a wonderful way to spend a Sunday :thumbsup: That's a really nice area you have to walk in - so much green... And how lucky that dirty pups are welcome to have lunch as well.

ctdogs.jpg

Archived