CairnTalk

Escape Dog!

Toto times 2

The snow is so deep here that Ghillie can climb up the snowdrift and hop over the neighbour's fence. Thank goodness they have a dog and a completely fenced in yard. However, he can't get back so Mum has to slog through the snow and climb the fence to get him back. The moral of the story is that cairns are climbers and too clever for their own good. They will dig under fences and climb over them. Keep a close eye on your little "terriorists"

My husband had to knock down the snow that was against our stockad fence,8ft., because Brandy was climbing it. She told me she just wanted to check out the bird feeders. :w00t:

Hi! I haven't experienced any climbing or digging tendencies with Riley yet - - but - - I had a female golden retriever that used to climb our 10 foot wire fence!!! We finally had to put a top on it to keep her in!!! She was desperate to get out and be with people - - even tunneled into the nearby creek and swam to freedom!!! We changed her name to "Houdini"!!!!

Archived