CairnTalk

Introducing Kenna

biochembelle

I thought I should take the time to properly introduce Kenna to the group. I bought her at the beginning of February. She is 6 months old. She loves the dog park and water, but dislikes car rides. The best piece of advise I garnered from this site before buying her? Dog obedience classes! We started Petsmart's Beginner series 4 days after I got her and it is helping A LOT. While potty training is still a battle, the "leave it" command is going to be a life-saver and she's really starting to get it.

At the dog park.

DSC02936crop.jpg

Wiped out after playing with my parents' 94lb Golden Retriever.

DSC02940c.jpg

Playing with a cat toy as the cats look on.

DSC02945c.jpg

Welcome to the forum, and congrats on your new family member. Another smart thing

you did was get involved with all of us. It's a great group. Keep in touch.

Max and Nelly
signature.jpg.1a2f02ae93418630654caf879c6d4783.jpg

Welcome to Cairn Talk! Kenna is a cutie!

Scout loves to play with my SIL's Golden, who is HUGE, and it always amazes me how well they play.

Welcome Kenna and family. My boy Toby loves the same cat toy that Kenna is pictured with. He has actually caught the mouse inside it. Sigh, and last night he caught and killed a huge lizard........wish he would stick with the toys.

Thanks everyone!

Kenna started out as wheaton but she's developing a red color. I swear her face gets darker every day.

She hasn't caught the mouse quite yet, but I noticed the mouse's tail is now gone.

Welcome Kenna!

What a little sweetheart :wub: I had one the same colour but lost her to the bridge last August aged 12yrs.

DSCF0083.jpgDSCF0076.jpgDSCF0080-1.jpg

It has often been said if you have a Cairn Terrier in your home for a year you will have one for the rest of your life

Kenna started out as wheaton but she's developing a red color. I swear her face gets darker every day.

Duncan is just the opposite. He started as a definite red brindle and now he looks more like a wheaton. So far he has kept his dark face and ears. My DH says he looks like Wolfman Jack :huh:

What a cute puppy cairn! I like the tongue hanging out in the park picture the best. I also have a 6 month old cairn and just joined the forum.

Archived