CairnTalk

more Cricket photos

Mollyrocker

these pictures were taken Saturday afternoon when the wind died down and it was so bright and sunny.

cricket_stand.jpg

cricket_stand2.jpg

this next picture was taken Saturday morning. I knew it was windy when I left the house to go across the street to cross the huge field that ajoins a logging path that we hike daily...I just didn't realize how windy it was...we had to turn back and wait until the winds layed down...

the wind was blowing and drifting the snow something fierce...as you can see the wind was blowing so hard, Cricket was getting airborne...

wind2.jpg

here is a picture of Cricket's first kill...a mole/shrew she dug up under the deep snow..she is so pleased with herself...tossing the poor guy all over the place..

mouse.jpg

SNOW FACE! :D

We got to see three of those in our household yesterday (first significant snow of the season.)

Since my three are all so dark it really sets them off.

Thanks for the wondeful pics.

Max and Nelly
signature.jpg.1a2f02ae93418630654caf879c6d4783.jpg

Wow what great pictures. I love the snow shots. Makes me jealous.

Liz

Rebel, Hammurabi, Sugar, Dirty Harry, Paint, Duncan and Saffron

Fantastic pics :wub:

Love the windy shot!

DSCF0083.jpgDSCF0076.jpgDSCF0080-1.jpg

It has often been said if you have a Cairn Terrier in your home for a year you will have one for the rest of your life

Archived