CairnTalk

New Member.......Fudgie

Fudgie

Hi. I am a new member and it has taken me 2 weeks to post! I have been chasing (or keeping her from chewing up the house) our new baby and can't find time to do anything else. Fudgie came into our home the middle of January at 4 months young. So far she seems typical of all of everyone's cairn's that I have been reading about. She is so much fun! We are certainly enjoying getting to know her and her to know us, and now wanted to take time to share her with you. So fun to have found this site! And I'm sure we will learn a lot along the way too!

Here is Fudgie:

Fudgie.jpg

Fudgie1.jpg

:wub: Fudgie :wub:

Welcome to the forum :)

DSCF0083.jpgDSCF0076.jpgDSCF0080-1.jpg

It has often been said if you have a Cairn Terrier in your home for a year you will have one for the rest of your life

Thank you everyone!

Fudgie was her name when we got her and my son liked it, so it stuck. His friends want to know if she leaves little "fudgies" :twisted: around the house!

When we go visit my mom and dad, my mom calls her "Osamalina" ! They have an older stray dog that is a cross between a Chihuahua ?? and daschund and is solid black. It took her two weeks to finally accept our Fudgie and play a little. But now, even she likes her! Haven't had a dog or puppy for probaby 20 years or more so this is all very new, fun and tiring! Glad to have found this board to see that I am not the only crazy one! And yes, I have even had thoughts of another one someday!

Watch out! I have quickly found out Cairn Terriers are addictive. It's like an entry-way dog. You just can't have one!!! lol INTERVENTION!!!

6amigos.jpg3amigospose.jpg3amigos.jpgRoscopuppy.jpg3amigos2.jpg

We're the Cairns of America

Awww she's a cutie. :wub:

I love the name! Fudge was one of the names I had listed for my pup (Greta). My father wanted to name her that because I used to read Tales of a Fourth Grade Nothing by Judy Blume to him all the time.

There is no faith which has never yet been broken except that of a truly faithful dog. -- Konard Lorenz

Welcome Fudgie, What a cutie! She is the Queen I can see, lounging on the sofa :) What a little doll.

Cairns are lots of fun. They are awefully smart too, you think they are smarter than us at times. :confused1:

Rhonda,Kramer & Angel Missy "Blessed is the person who has earned the love of an old dog". "It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are" Missy Rainbow Bridge Memorial
/>http://www.indulgedfurries.com/petdiabetes/memorium/missy2.htm

Our gang welcomes you too. These little terrierest are addictive. We got one (ohhh and only one-yeah right) now we have two as well. Keep us all updated with the antics.

Hi Fudgie & Family!

What a fun name for a cute and spunky looking little girl! Can't wait to see more fun pictures!

Kate, Darcy & Bailey's mom

Thank you all. We are sure enjoying her! The couch is still intact! BUT, one in another room IS NOT ! Luckily it is an older couch with a partially broken back. She found a thin spot on the arm and has had a really good time. The cloth covering is gone, the foam inside is gone and you can now see the plastic bend of the arm! It is now covered with an old quilt and she still finds "her spot" I figure if she is chewing on that one and happy, she will maybe leave the good stuff alone (ha). Early this morning, Fudgie saw her first set of deer. Five at one time and she went nuts! She is already obsessed with the squirrels, but the deer just about did her in! So much fun! She runs circles and circles around the house and tries to find other windows to look out of then dashes back to her window and just about slams into it trying to get them!

Archived