CairnTalk

Look at our new shirts...

Amber and the zoo

I found these online and had to order one for my daughter Emmy and one for Ellie :) I'm going to have their picture taken in them :) The site had over 1500 different Cairn things...it was hard not to buy more! lol. I'm addicted! :) You could get them in "nice", but the ones I got suit Emily and Ellie much better. Anyway....here they are...

For Emmy:

post-2208-1171658932_thumb.jpg

For Ellie:

post-2208-1171659034_thumb.jpg

Kinda looks funny when not being worn by a Cairn. I guess all dogs wish to be Cairns ;).

I'll post the pictures of them actually WEARING them as soon as we get them in! :)

Amber

6amigos.jpg3amigospose.jpg3amigos.jpgRoscopuppy.jpg3amigos2.jpg

We're the Cairns of America

It was on www.cafepress.com and then I just searched for "Cairn" or maybe "Cairn terrier". There was sooooooo much stuff though!!! :)

6amigos.jpg3amigospose.jpg3amigos.jpgRoscopuppy.jpg3amigos2.jpg

We're the Cairns of America

I love that website great shirts. We found this one for Gooner. Gooners are what they call the Arsenal soccer fans in England. My daughter loved the one you picked out with the devil.

Oh my goodness! I MUST get that shirt with the Cairn in the devil horns! Barney could have posed for that one!!!

All creatures great and small, the Lord God, He made them all!

Archived