CairnTalk

Finch and her "binky"

Eliz222

I just had to share this video I took of Finch. She is in our neighbor's yard, chasing her frisbee. Notice how she is 'wearing" her frisbee instead of carrying it. LOL! See how she dances with it? I swear she loves her frisbee more than anything in this whole world!

Binky

omg how cute is she.....she is so totally happy out there....very precious. She looks like Dori running around. I cant wait to get our yard fenced in next summer.

Terry, mom of Dori and Ellie Mae

th_IMG_0641-1.jpgth_prettypuppies.jpgth_IMG_0068.jpg

LOL....once she runs with it long enough...bring it back to throw again. So sweet! I bet she is a great big handful.

6amigos.jpg3amigospose.jpg3amigos.jpgRoscopuppy.jpg3amigos2.jpg

We're the Cairns of America

That is so cute. I love watching her run and watching her make all those little foot prints in the snow.

Very cute indeed!

Rhonda,Kramer & Angel Missy "Blessed is the person who has earned the love of an old dog". "It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are" Missy Rainbow Bridge Memorial
/>http://www.indulgedfurries.com/petdiabetes/memorium/missy2.htm

Adorable video! What a good doggie! Leaving her prized posession at your feet!! We are far from that milestone!!! :whistle:

All creatures great and small, the Lord God, He made them all!

I live in FL. where many people enjoyed a day at the beach today (hate to rub that in...) Looking at your movie made me jealous of snow, if just for 1 day.

We have enough snow in the our yard for all the Cairns on this site!!! So, come one, come all...to my house and enjoy some deep-snow diving, a movie--Wizard of Oz, of course and some puppy popcorn! :) Cost for this night of fun if free...so bring all your Cairn-buddies!!! :)

6amigos.jpg3amigospose.jpg3amigos.jpgRoscopuppy.jpg3amigos2.jpg

We're the Cairns of America

Thanks for watching! I really like this video clip because it shows her "dancing" around, which she does all the time. I swear she never walks...but dances! I just wish I could be this happy all the time. :)

I took this video with my camera, which doesn't have sound. I would love to use my video camera, but I can't connect it to my computer. :(

Shoe, I know others have commented about this, but what I really loved about your video was this little Cairn having a total blast and in such joy! It was such fun to watch. Thank you for sharing.

Pam

shoe the dancing is what reminded me of Dori, she just seems so happy outside too....it's just so darn cute. Finch is a doll.

Terry, mom of Dori and Ellie Mae

th_IMG_0641-1.jpgth_prettypuppies.jpgth_IMG_0068.jpg

It looks like it's her 'halo'! She's so sweet looking, I'm sure she must have one!!

pat.

Children don't care how much you know...they want to know how much you care.

Archived