CairnTalk

Nasty Winter Storm

Nikki

Here in Ohio there was a pretty nast snow/Ice storm..so I couldn't make it in to work but the furkids LOVE the snow! not so much on the ice though.

Here's some pictures of the two terrors:

smIMG_1347.jpg

Racing to see who gets to the snow first!!! :D

SMIMG_1362.jpg

Scotty (black watch) chasing Angel (red Argyll)

sMIMG_1365.jpg

Scotty face first in the snow!!!

SMIMG_1377.jpg

Angel posing :innocent:

SMIMG_1389.jpg

Scotty waiting on me and Angel so he can play more!!!

Dogs' lives are too short. Their only fault, really." - Carlotta Monterey O'Neill

Those pictures are adorable. I love there faces, the coloring on the face is so cute. I love the posing of Angel. cute cute cute!

Rhonda,Kramer & Angel Missy "Blessed is the person who has earned the love of an old dog". "It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are" Missy Rainbow Bridge Memorial
/>http://www.indulgedfurries.com/petdiabetes/memorium/missy2.htm

I had to put their sweaters on b/c the first time I took them out they were shaking

Dogs' lives are too short. Their only fault, really." - Carlotta Monterey O'Neill

looks like today will be another fun day for the puppies since I can't get to work again...

Those were great pics....I'm off work today due to an ice storm here in CT. I haven't ventured out yet but I'm sure my day will consist of melting ice balls off 12 little paws. One year I tried the booties but by the time I got Maddy all bootied up, Elliott tore his off...impossible task.

I was hoping we'd get the 12+ of snow they originally predicted but the ice...ugh! My Cairns love tunneling through the snow and if I'm brave today I'll take some pics of them.

I love the sweaters!

Hey guys, if anybody is sick and tired of all that white stuff, please send some south. Like to Alabama. My two furkids have no idea what snow is. I love the pics of your two in the snow. Looks like so much fun!!!

and they REALLY like to eat it!!! just have to keep them away from the brown, yellow, and black snow! yuck!

I love their little sweaters!

Darcy's mom.....come and get it....and don't forget the ice! LOL!

I took a video of Finch and Scout in the snow today. As soon as it's loaded, I'll post it.

Geat pics :wub: Cairns just love :wub: snow!

DSCF0083.jpgDSCF0076.jpgDSCF0080-1.jpg

It has often been said if you have a Cairn Terrier in your home for a year you will have one for the rest of your life

I am just a little bit south of you, and we had more ice than snow. I'll post some pictures in a day or two. Our Power went down Tue 2/13 at 9pm and we just got it back last night.

Almost 48 hours with no power and single to negative digits at night took a toll on us all.

We were lucky that it never got below 45 in the house.

Tracy

Tracy, Amos, Walter, Brattwrust & Mettwurst a.k.a The Gremlins

that sucks.. did all your food go bad? I hope you had a fireplace?!

tracy have you ever been to hocking hills? it my husband and I 1 yr anny. and we were going out there for few days and taking the fur kids so...it should be intreasting I just hope I can get Scotty to quit barking at EVERYTHING by then

We lost electricity here for 20 seconds, every 10 minutes all day today...then it shut off for about an hour. It got mighty cold in here! I guess the wind knocked some powerlines down or something.

6amigos.jpg3amigospose.jpg3amigos.jpgRoscopuppy.jpg3amigos2.jpg

We're the Cairns of America

Nicole, we had it here in north-central Indiana too. More than a foot of snow, and I had to shovel a path on our deck and down the ramp so the dogs could get out; my back door was nearly snowed shut. My husband shoveled a spot in the yard so the doggies could go do their business, but going into the rest of the yard was impossible: they would've been buried. But both my Cairn and my Scottie love to play in the snow.

We've had a couple of milder days, and the snow is beginning to melt, so they'll be able to get out more.

Laurie

Archived