CairnTalk

WOOOHOOO, it's a snow day!

mrskti

That was very cute! It looks like you got about as much snow as us. I should have taken a video of Finch trying to find her frisbee in the snow! Did you use a video camera?

I tell ya, i got tired going out in the cold with them, so as you see, I hooked their 30' leads to the post and let them rip....its working nicely. AND, I watch them go and when their done, I call them and they actually come in!!! Go figure!!!

I see you got it Nikki! ;)

edit, No shoe, just my little digital camera that i always have with me. It's a Canon SD400.

Terry, mom of Dori and Ellie Mae

th_IMG_0641-1.jpgth_prettypuppies.jpgth_IMG_0068.jpg

Very cute video. I'm in Illinois as well. We are up to 10 inches! A little high for me. I'm 4'11 and out with Kramer strutten in the snow you can barely see him. I didn't want to get my camera as I wasn't to good on my own feet and didn't want it to drop. So, hopefully tomorrow I can get some. It is amazing how these terriers love the snow, like kids.

I'm freezing from the 35 mile winds and Kramer is acting like it is summer! Enjoy the snow, we are.

Rhonda,Kramer & Angel Missy "Blessed is the person who has earned the love of an old dog". "It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are" Missy Rainbow Bridge Memorial
/>http://www.indulgedfurries.com/petdiabetes/memorium/missy2.htm

We're NW of Rockford, have a quarter mile driveway and it will be a mess in the morning from all this wind. John has a big 8' twin screw snowthrower for the tractor, it will be used tomorrow i'm sure!

I'll try and get more shots of them tomorrow, they look funny leaping through the snow.

Terry, mom of Dori and Ellie Mae

th_IMG_0641-1.jpgth_prettypuppies.jpgth_IMG_0068.jpg

We had a nice snow day here as well! We are just outside of Peoria and the whole town was pretty much shut down! Barney got an hour of drift busting...His favorite past time! His face was so covered in ice balls that we couldn't even see his eyes!

P1010013.jpg

All creatures great and small, the Lord God, He made them all!

What a darling photo of Barney and your daughter. I use to pass your way on my way to and from ISU.

Have fun in the snow!

Rhonda,Kramer & Angel Missy "Blessed is the person who has earned the love of an old dog". "It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are" Missy Rainbow Bridge Memorial

That's a cute video :) Wow Barney's grown.... what a stud muffin now! We're getting more snow too (not that it's news anymore) I've given up hope that it's going to go away - I know the groundhog lied to me.... :(

Hollie Edelbrock & Brystal Sonoma
Chris, Stacy and Little Noah

How fun! I need to take some videos too, but with a cairn toddler and a toddler toddler...i need both hands!!! Barney's mom...I used to live in Glasford and my dad ran the intercity mission in Peoria...about 10-12 years ago.

6amigos.jpg3amigospose.jpg3amigos.jpgRoscopuppy.jpg3amigos2.jpg

We're the Cairns of America

Oh my goodness Barneys mom, you are a little one! I'm 4'11 weighing in at 100 pounds. I get taken for always younger too, being the size of a child. I'm glad I made your day, you are very young looking.

Archived