CairnTalk

jumping?

Nikki

Sophie can jump higher than my backside...I am 5'5"...at least 36 inches off the floor. She can also jump on to my kitchen bar stools that are 40 inches high.

Sophie

Image032.jpg

:lol::lol::lol:

What a fantastic picture!

DSCF0083.jpgDSCF0076.jpgDSCF0080-1.jpg

It has often been said if you have a Cairn Terrier in your home for a year you will have one for the rest of your life

I love your picture!!!

Finch's frisbee got stuck in a tree (the tree trunk had a Y form)about a week or so ago. I"m not sure how far she jumped, but I was amazed that her body could get off the ground that high!

Your picture is amazing!

I'm 5'9 I held Scotty tennis ball about the height of my chest and he bit my hand trying to get the ball

Dogs' lives are too short. Their only fault, really." - Carlotta Monterey O'Neill

Wow! That's some serious "air"! I love the twist in mid air too! We do a "target" trick with Barney where we hold our arm out straight in front and he has to jump and bump his nose on our fist, then sit. I'm 5 ft. 3, so that's not too terribly high, but he really has to put some effort into it to get up there! Good exercise for him! :thumbsup:

All creatures great and small, the Lord God, He made them all!

Brystal is our jumper - she get's some major air and actually lands on all fours at times - we always worry she's going to hurt herself - she's our tiny dare-devil....

Hollie Edelbrock & Brystal Sonoma
Chris, Stacy and Little Noah

What an awesome picture!! I am amazed at the things Ellie can jump over...especially if she has a running start! My 3 year old who is 3 feet is no obstacle for Ellie Whiney! lol

6amigos.jpg3amigospose.jpg3amigos.jpgRoscopuppy.jpg3amigos2.jpg

We're the Cairns of America

We have a wood fence, the type with two wood beams that go between each post. I watched Saidi try to get a squirrel on a tree branch one evening and she was jumping so high that her chest was even with the top post. Glad she did not get the idea that if she just forced her front paws down she could get over the fence :ermm: She's also done a complete flip while jumping for a ball. That did scare her a bit though :oops:

Archived