CairnTalk

We're big girls now.

OzGirl

I think Roxy and Susie are reaching a trustworthy age (nearly 18mths).

During the last month I have sometimes been leaving the girls out of their crates when we go out. They are restricted to the kitchen, family room and entry so it a pretty dog proof area. So far they have been really good. Although I will only leave them out if they have had a big walk before hand cos then they usually just sleep, (if they haven't been exercised they are like a pair of naughty toddlers.)

ctdogs.jpg

Well done Roxy :halo: and Susie :halo: you are good girls :)

DSCF0083.jpgDSCF0076.jpgDSCF0080-1.jpg

It has often been said if you have a Cairn Terrier in your home for a year you will have one for the rest of your life

Yea for Roxy and Susie!

Scout was two when we started leaving her out of the crate, and Finch was about 12 months. Scout was a big chewer, and like you, we started off very slow with the trust.

I'll keep my fingers crossed that Roxy and Susie keep up the good behavior! :thumbsup:

Congratulations, girls!!! :)

I am longing for the day when I can give Barney some freedom. Leaving him out when we are gone is kind of like the kid in the movie "Home Alone"! But instead of eating junk and watching bad TV shows, Barney goes into destruction mode!

Some day.....

All creatures great and small, the Lord God, He made them all!

Archived