CairnTalk

the tub

Nikki

sm_MG_0899.jpg

the random jumping in the tub knocking down all shampoo bottles! :whistle:

Dogs' lives are too short. Their only fault, really." - Carlotta Monterey O'Neill

We have a walk in shower and after i get out, Ellie always walks in. Sometimes I see a nose sticking under the curtain!!!! If i were a bath person, she'd be in there swimmin around i just know it.

Terry, mom of Dori and Ellie Mae

th_IMG_0641-1.jpgth_prettypuppies.jpgth_IMG_0068.jpg

We have large walk-in shower. The cairns love to jump at the water that streams from the shower head. If I get in the shower and the water that streams off my elbows, etc is great fun for them to jump and snap at. This was all fine until Kona got snappy at the water that streamed off that unmentionable place that separates men from women. Those snapping teeth were just too close. No more showers for Kona :oops:

Greg and Val Perry

Home of Kula RN CGC, Am. Can. Int'l. CH Cairngorm Coffee Tea or Me RA ME EE2/Can. SE NAJ NAS CGC (Kona), CH Clanmarr's Steele Princess (Hattie) and CH Scotchbroom Thistle The Patriot SE (Sully) Visit: CroftersDream.com

Greta is still a pup. We keep our shoes in the guest tub for now. It worked with our GWP, because he didn't like the bathroom (bath time isn't his favorite). She has checked it out a few times but that is about it.

There is no faith which has never yet been broken except that of a truly faithful dog. -- Konard Lorenz

Smiles, shampoo bottles, soap, razors, bath "pouffy" things all have been stolen from the tub/shower. Oh, and you know the thingy that keeps the water from draining out.....leave that within teeth reach and you will have to retrieve it from under the bed or other hiding places. When I'm in the tub, plop, Toby jumps in and lands on me. I'll have to take a bath with a bathing suit on to get pictures !!!

Scotty tries to eat the thing that keeps hair and stuff from draining..he ate so of it!!! who does that?

Dogs' lives are too short. Their only fault, really." - Carlotta Monterey O'Neill

I think Jack must be weird because he doesn't like water at all! Bath time is something he doesn't look forward to and he's afraid of lakes or streams. He doesn't see that much water in the middle of Dallas, though, so maybe that is why he doesn't like it.

Jack's Mom

As long as there's no foaming from the mouth from eating the shampoo :shock:

We have a walk in shower and that's the only time we can bath Fergus, ie when one of us is taking a shower. He just walks round round my legs trying to evade me, but there's nowhere for him to hide or run away to. Trouble is, I get a sore back afterwards from leaning over him.

Cheers, Welly

Veni, vidi, velcro - I came, I saw, I stuck around

Jack isnt weird my other cairn Angel Hates the water she gets soo upset everytime I give her a bath she poops in the house! spoiled brat!! :(

Scotty doesnt eat the shampoo just the drain clog thing! he likes to know down all the bottles and sometimes drink the water when I am washing him down.

Ellie loves the water...if she can get into it, in any form (including snow) she is in it! Her newest escapade was taking my daughters bath paints (soaps, really) and tracking them all over the floor. Unfortunately we have heated floors and it made one crusty, yet slippery, mess!

6amigos.jpg3amigospose.jpg3amigos.jpgRoscopuppy.jpg3amigos2.jpg

We're the Cairns of America

bubba will hop in while im taking a shower and just hang out sitting in the water. If i let the tub fill up as im showering he'll dig in the water sending sprays up everywhere! Im ok with him digging in there and not outside! he looks like a drowned rat when he gets out of the tub!

Archived