CairnTalk

Will 1st Birthday

Will&Grace

Tomorrow my little guy "Will" will be 1 year old! I am so very thankful to have him in my life and I appreciate him more than words could say. I love him so very much and am so grateful for the love and joy he brings to my life. He is enjoying a "Frosty Paws" with his sister for his b-day celebration as I am writing this. I am filled with so much happiness I could cry - happy tears of course...

As I celebrate having Will and his first birthday I also wanted to thank the many members of this forum. I am on reading almost daily and glean so much great information from everyone. I appreciate that this is not only a great place to learn, but there are so many of you always willing to lend support and understanding when needed. Anyhow, thank you to everyone and as I wish my little man Will a Happy Birthday and a happy, healthy year to come, I wish all you the very best as well.

Thanks you all, Linda

Wills1stB-Day.jpg

Will_1_1YR.jpg

Will_2_1YR.jpg

NOMOREPICTURES.jpg

Mom - NO MORE PICTURES PLEASE..............

Happy 1st Birthday to a very handsome young man! His coloring is absolutely beautiful. I almost fell out of my chair at that last picture - LOVE it! Here's to many many more birthdays!

Happy Birthday Will...many many more! It's amazing how much love we feel for these little guys...Hope you and Will have a great day tomorrow!

Kathy

av-2164.jpg

Happy Birthday Will!! He is such a darling little boy. He looks like a lovey! Wishing WIll many many more happy, healthy birthdays! :party:

Rhonda,Kramer & Angel Missy "Blessed is the person who has earned the love of an old dog". "It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are" Missy Rainbow Bridge Memorial
/>http://www.indulgedfurries.com/petdiabetes/memorium/missy2.htm

Happy 1st birthday, Will! :cake:

Hugs from me and licks from Barney!

We will be celebrating Barney's #1 on March 3! Amazing how time flies....

Mary

Barney's Mom

All creatures great and small, the Lord God, He made them all!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LITTLE GUY :magic: (how come you look so CLEAN when my 2 year old Fergus looks so scruffy?)

Veni, vidi, velcro - I came, I saw, I stuck around

Happy birthday, Will! Sweet Pea and I will be 5 on the 26th...and yes, indeed

to all those who commented on how fast time flies!

Teddy Bear

Max and Nelly
signature.jpg.1a2f02ae93418630654caf879c6d4783.jpg

Happy 1st birthday sweet little Will!! Here's wishing you many more happy and healthy years.

We give dogs time we can spare, space we can spare and love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made.

-M. Acklam

Savannah's Dogster Page

Thank you very much for all the Birthday Wishes for Will! We had fun celebrating his special day and look forward to many more wonderful years with him. He is such a blessing.........

I weighed Will and he is a big boy, weighing in at 22 lbs! I don't think he is chubby but we will know soon when he goes in for his 1 year check-up.

Thanks again, Linda

He is sooo sweet :wub:

Happy birthday gorgeous boy!

DSCF0083.jpgDSCF0076.jpgDSCF0080-1.jpg

It has often been said if you have a Cairn Terrier in your home for a year you will have one for the rest of your life

Sorry we're late... but Darcy & Bailey hope Will had an absolutely AWESOMELY filled day!

Linda, I think your words were so lovely in describing your love for Will. I wrote something similar on Darcy's 1st birthday. They just fill our lives in such a special way!!! Enjoy him to the fullest! - Kate

Kate, Darcy & Bailey's mom

Archived