CairnTalk

Finch and her frisbee

Eliz222

Finch has been having a good time with her new frisbee (thanks, Tracy!) today. I didn't realize how "beat up" her old frisbee was until I threw the new one. Just thought I would share a picture (or two) of Finch and her famous frisbee.

finchinactionta1.jpg

finch22po1.jpg

We had a very windy day today!

Glad to see that the frisbee arrived, and that Finch is happy.

Mett & Bratt have so many toys and they never took an interest in it- glad that is getting some good use out of it! Also makes space for new toys!

Tracy, Amos, Walter, Brattwrust & Mettwurst a.k.a The Gremlins

She is so cute. I always enjoy seeing pictures of Finch.

Rhonda,Kramer & Angel Missy "Blessed is the person who has earned the love of an old dog". "It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are" Missy Rainbow Bridge Memorial
/>http://www.indulgedfurries.com/petdiabetes/memorium/missy2.htm

It's so much fun to see our little girls play. I didn't know that until we brought home

Sweet Pea last year and she finally got the idea that playing was OK after 4 years

of living in a kennel. He new fav is the "Bad Cuz"...she sits and squeaks it for

20 minutes at a time.

I love my little girl...thanks for the pics of Finch with her new toy.

Tara

Max and Nelly
signature.jpg.1a2f02ae93418630654caf879c6d4783.jpg

Those are so cute ! What kind of frisbee is it and do they seem to be pretty durable ? Ah, my boss's nickname for Toby is "Shredder". That gives you a bit of a idea of how long toys do not last !

Can I assume the new frisbee is identical to the old one? I remember posts from way back about Finch and her frisbee...I just love them both.

Tara, my two love the Cuz balls too. Finch will bite and bite and bite just so she can hear thw squeak.....but then the sqeaker broke!

Toby23, here is the frisbee that Finch has. She has one that has a big hole in the middle (her favorite one, of course) but we have had it for about 2 years.

http://www.petsmart.com/global/product_det...026218&Ne=2

Another frisbee that she likes is called Flippy Floppy...or something like that. They are at Walmart and are about $5 each. They are in the pet department.

Here is Finch with this frisbee

finch5cr0.jpg

Finch has so much fun playing with her frisbee. She "dances" around the yard with it in her mouth, flips it in the air, and spends alot of time shaking it (she bites the middle).

We call her frisbee her binky because she ALWAYS has it in her mouth.

Thanks ! On the way to the dog park I stopped at PetCo and bought three frisbee type tossing things. Only time will tell how long they will last ! We had to laugh at the dog park, these toys do not "throw" we the accuracy of a reg. frisbee......Almost had to shout "duck" with a couple of tosses.

I understand the throwing problem much too well! I threw the frisbee in the tree last year and had to use a mop to "hit" it out of the tree. A few weeks ago, it happened again (in a different tree) and this time we had to let nature do it's thing....took about a week...lol!

I love Finch! I bought Greta the same frsibee last weekend. She loves for me throw it, it's the bringing it back part that she hasn't quite yet grasped (only 4 months old what can you do?) ;) .

There is no faith which has never yet been broken except that of a truly faithful dog. -- Konard Lorenz

Archived