CairnTalk

Does your Cairn do this?

GirlieJr

This may be a little embarassing to talk about but are any of your Cairns afraid of their own well...um....toots? :blush:

It's just about the funniest thing Jack does, but everytime he toots, he looks back behind him and runs as fast as he can over by my side and then looks up at me as if to say, "Momma, save me from whatever that was!! Something is trying to get me!!".

It is hilarious and I swear he has NO idea that the noise came from his own bottom! :D Anyone else have any funny stories about this, um, topic?

Jack's Mom

:whistle: My previous dog ( Not a Cairn ) would do the same thing. When it would happen and the cat was near by, the dog would stare at the cat as if the cat must have done it. If he was by himself, he would turn around as if trying to figure out what it was and where it came from.

So far Renny doesn't seem to have much of a "gas" problem, but when it happens, he just acts real nonchalant like he is hoping nobody will notice.

Hagar

When Ellie does it, she just kinda looks up like she's embarassed...yet Emmy, my daughter, makes sure to announce it to everyone! lol

6amigos.jpg3amigospose.jpg3amigos.jpgRoscopuppy.jpg3amigos2.jpg

We're the Cairns of America

:P

I've never seen my Ellie do that when she toots, but once when I did, she got up from my lap, looked around, took a sniff, and ran for the hills! It was hysterically funny! She doesn't seem very upset when she does it, but she really minds if one of us does!

Laurie

When Darcy was much younger she would act a little skiddish of her tushy when she would toot. But now she just acts like she has no earthly idea where it came from!!! Bailey does the same too. I find it so humerous when they are truly uncertain what in the world made the noise!!!! LOL!!!!

Kate, Darcy & Bailey's mom

Archived