CairnTalk

New Member!

scrumpy-jack

hello everyone,

my names gemma, i have a 5yr old male cairn terrier!

his name is scrumpy-jack!

im not sure if i can post pictures here!!??

he is so full of character, he never stops chasing birds, rabbits and the neighbours angry cat!

he really thinks hes a great dane, we've had to hide all the mirrors! :D

so just introducing myself, and SJ, look forward to chatting!

Gem+SJ xx :wub:

Welcome to Cairn Talk! Yes, you can post pics here. I am a 'puter dummy but maybe Brad will be along shortly to help you out.

Brad????

Cathy

P.S. Looking forward to seeing your little Scrumpy-Jack :) !

Cathy and Piper

From the link:

the image address must point to a specific image file, and not to a script (like a gallery uses); an image address will end in .jpg or .gif or .png -- if it ends in a number or .php the image will not be displayed for security reasons. For example, an address like the following will not display: http://www.example.com/display_image.php?ID=123 because the address points to a script. Because malicious hackers can cause mischief with scripts, we do not allow dynamic (scripted) images to be displayed.

In addition, the link you have is to a private area that requires login. So, you need to either find an image host that allows simple linking to a public area or you'll need to upload a small image from your local computer. You can also upload a small image in place of your personal photo in your profile. (Click My Controls and then Change Personal Photo). Many folks put a picture of their dog in their profile rather than a picture of themselves. Some have a picture of themselves AND their dog, which is a sweet idea.

CAIRNTALK: Questions? Need help? → Support Forum Please do not use PMs for tech support
CRCTC: Columbia River Cairn Terrier Club 

i tried putting the pic in my profile, it keeps saying upload failed please contact admin. i give up! :confused::confused:

its within the size limit

edit: original picture was 195k and 645px wide -- too big!

post-3-1074629329_thumb.jpg

thanks brad! :D

yep so thats Scrumpy-Jack!

we are also lucky to have his mum and half brother living next door, his mum tizzy is such a posh little lady!

and his brother Pooh-Bear is a little :devil: but so loving.

when i walk all three, everyone knows they are about! :lol:

Archived