CairnTalk

Darcy is 2!

Darcy's Folks

My baby girl, (and first dog ever) Darcy is 2 today! What a fun jouney it has been to learn through her interests and experiences. Darcy has really become a wonderful, grown up girl! Her manners have really become refined and she is leading by example to her new brother. Although you'd think she's on constant caffeine and is extremely active (as much as she was when she was a puppy), I wouldn't have it any other way!

Happy Birthday Darcy! We love you so very much!

Love,

Daddy, Mommy & Bailey

Like Savannah's mom did, I'm going to post pics. of Darcy!

Here she is on her first day home with us on 3/5/05 at 8 months old weighing 3.5 lbs.

post-1052-1168354316_thumb.jpg

Darcy's 1st birthday weighing 15.5 lbs.

post-1052-1168354279_thumb.jpg post-1052-1168354285_thumb.jpg

Darcy at age 2 romping around in our Colorado snow that just won't melt. Darcy now weighs an even 16 lbs.

post-1052-1168354230_thumb.jpg post-1052-1168354244_thumb.jpg

Kate, Darcy & Bailey's mom

Happy Birthday! What a sweetie!

(I still can't get over that she is part westie, you can't see it)

Tracy, Amos, Walter, Brattwrust & Mettwurst a.k.a The Gremlins

Happy Birthday! Hope you have a great day! :party:

Jodi & Greta

There is no faith which has never yet been broken except that of a truly faithful dog. -- Konard Lorenz

Happy Happy Birthday Darcy! I hope you get lots of treats and belly rubs today!!!

Dogs with January birthdays rule!

Love,

Savannah

Kate,

Can you believe it has been 2 years???? Seems like only yesterday we were still potty training and teething... Amazing the difference that 2 years makes. Hope Darcy has a great day! She sure is a beautiful little girl!

Somer

We give dogs time we can spare, space we can spare and love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made.

-M. Acklam

Savannah's Dogster Page

Happy Birthday Darcy - sorry it's a snowing one this year.... :) At least you celebrated before the 4th storm... :cake:

Hollie Edelbrock & Brystal Sonoma
Chris, Stacy and Little Noah

Happy Birthday Darcy! Did you get some birthday cake :cake:

Rhonda,Kramer & Angel Missy "Blessed is the person who has earned the love of an old dog". "It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are" Missy Rainbow Bridge Memorial
/>http://www.indulgedfurries.com/petdiabetes/memorium/missy2.htm

Happy birthday, Darcy! :party: Hope it was a treat-filled day!

Love,

Barney and his Mum

All creatures great and small, the Lord God, He made them all!

Archived