CairnTalk

Happy Birthday Savannah!

savannahsmom35

It seems like just yesterday that I was bringing home that sweet little buddle of puppy joy and today my baby turns 2 years old! It is amazing how she has only been with us 2 short years but she has already grabbed our hearts and created so many wonderful memories that I will cherish forever. Happy birthday sweet girl! Here's to many, many more! :wub:

Baby Savannah:

babesav.jpg

Savannah's birthday last year:

savannahbow.jpg

Savannah at 2:

SavannahChristmasPoses06017.jpg

We give dogs time we can spare, space we can spare and love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made.

-M. Acklam

Savannah's Dogster Page

Happy Birthday Savannah! You're a beautiful little girl.

Her face in the third picture looks like - "Where's my hat and decorations???"

Happy Birthday Savannah! :cake: Many more to you. Hope you get overly spoiled today :party:

Rhonda,Kramer & Angel Missy "Blessed is the person who has earned the love of an old dog". "It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are" Missy Rainbow Bridge Memorial
/>http://www.indulgedfurries.com/petdiabetes/memorium/missy2.htm

Woof! Happy Birthday Savannah :cake:

Lots of woofs and kisses :wub:

Gem XXX

DSCF0083.jpgDSCF0076.jpgDSCF0080-1.jpg

It has often been said if you have a Cairn Terrier in your home for a year you will have one for the rest of your life

Hope you have a great day filled with treats and toys! B):party:

Jodi & Greta

There is no faith which has never yet been broken except that of a truly faithful dog. -- Konard Lorenz

Happy Birthday to You,

Happy Birthday to You,

Here's a birthday lick from Barney

And a hug from me too!

Have a great day! :party:

Barney's Mom

All creatures great and small, the Lord God, He made them all!

Happy Birthday!!

:party:

Your baby is growing up!

Tracy, Amos, Walter, Brattwrust & Mettwurst a.k.a The Gremlins

Happy Birfday Savannah!!!! Hope you got lots of belly rubs, good treats and of course fun toys!!! We love you Savannah!

Love, Darcy & Bailey

p.s. (tomorrow is my birthday... remember?)

Somer,

I simply can't believe how much Savannah has changed in 2 years! Her coat is so different now from a year ago! She's such a pretty girl. I know it's almost shocking to think that we've been doing this with our babies now for 2 full years!!!! Hope you guys had fun for her birthday!

-Kate

Kate, Darcy & Bailey's mom

Savannah thanks you all for your Happy Birthday wishes. She had a wonderful day. I was sleepy when I got home from work so she took a short nap with me, then she had some yummy wet food as her "birthday cake". She usually only has dry food, so the wet food was a yummy treat. Then we played ball to her hearts content. She was a sleepy, happy puppy at bedtime last night. :party:

Somer,

I simply can't believe how much Savannah has changed in 2 years! Her coat is so different now from a year ago! She's such a pretty girl. I know it's almost shocking to think that we've been doing this with our babies now for 2 full years!!!! Hope you guys had fun for her birthday!

-Kate

I know. Her fur on her head looks a lot better than it did even from her picture last year. I have been trying to strip it to make it harder so that it will stand up some. It is a slow process but it slowly getting a little more wirey.

Savannah hopes that Darcy has as good a birthday as she did!

We give dogs time we can spare, space we can spare and love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made.

-M. Acklam

Savannah's Dogster Page

Archived