CairnTalk

bentley'smom

bentley'smom

I'm new to this forum,and it is a wonderful site. I'm enjoying reading the posts and learning.

This is my first experience with a Cairn. I bought him from a kennel at 6mo. old. He wasn't socialized as he should have been and it seemed as if he was seeing the world for the 1st time when we brought him home. The 1st day was great and I'm thinking this is gonna be a breeze, what a nice, laid back puppy. Housebreaking shouldn't be a problem and I was worried that I wouldn't be able to handle this little bundle of joy after all I'd read about Cairn terriers. Then day #2 came and puppy was a bit more confortable and started showing his true colors. We've had him for 6mo. and the potty training is finally sinking in and he knows to scratch at the door when he needs to go out(thought I never be able to say this).post-2438-1168074145_thumb.jpg He has come a long way since we got him.

He is a very loveable and likes to give kisses as well as getting rough play in with my other half. He loves chasing a large ball around the yard, almost like he's herding it. Needless to say there is never a dull moment around here.

Archived